December 21st, 2012

Santagast the Merry said:
The end of the world rumours are all bullshit. Fact is that there are "End of the World" threats every single month, just some surface more than others. We have approximately 20,000,000,000 years before the world officially ends, and even then that's probably false. No one knows when the world will end, and it's stupid to think that some civilisation that created a calendar millennia ago predicted not only the end of their calendar, but the end of the world as well.

Where did you draw that number from?

Time Turner said:
We have approximately 20,000,000,000 years before the world officially ends
You're off by about 14-15 million years.

Try billion.

Apparently, in about 5 billion years, the lifespan of our sun will end, causing it to expand and toast our collective asses. Of course the possibility of anyone witnessing this is nonsense, since there's pretty much no chance that humankind will still be around for that, but oh well.

Charmander said:
Time Turner said:

Try billion.

Apparently, in about 5 billion years, the lifespan of our sun will end, causing it to expand and toast our collective asses. Of course the possibility of anyone witnessing this is nonsense, since there's pretty much no chance that humankind will still be around for that, but oh well.
I can't remember, will earth be engulfed when the sun becomes Red Giant, or will that only happen to Mercury and Venus?

Charmander said:
Time Turner said:

Try billion.

So who knows? When we die, we could get reincarnated and live a second lifetime here on Earth!

yeah I'm not sure if reincarnation exists, but I mean, where does your soul go when you die anyways

Well, if you're Christian, which I assume you are by your theme, you'll either go to heaven or purgatory.

By which I mean, that would be your belief.

Actually, think about it. Heaven's right above earth. If earth literally burns, so would heaven.

Also, all the demons would be released into orbit after hell burns as well.

So that means there's no place to go to, you will be returned to the Pokémon Centre.

*facepalm*

Hey, just realized something.

WE'ER GONNA HAVE TO FIND A NEW HOME PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT want to share a bed with a Martian!

Roserade said:
*facepalm*

yes because not only do we know that Martians exist but we also have the technology to colonize on Mars

Nabber said:
Roserade said:
*facepalm*

yes because not only do we know that Martians exist but we also have the technology to colonize on Mars
Perfect!

Maybe we can meet Marvin!

Marvin the Martian?

Anyone watch "Looney Tunes"?

Ah.

I know! :posh: ;D :'( :'( and 8) will rain attack!

But that would be spamming making this thread in Mindless Junk.

Santa Mage said:
But that would be spamming making this thread in Mindless Junk.

So you're saying that spamming a thread that shouldn't be spammed in is better than spamming a thread in a board that is more lenient on it?

I don't believe in this, but like others I am a bit worried that some random lunatic will decide to "go out with a bang".

I know a name for our new home planet: New Earth!

OR New World

It's gonna be the "People Apocalypse"!

Don't believe in this, never will.

Back