Mario Party 9

Button Mashing is fine as long as a giant mallet appears and smashes Wario and his friends (Manic Mallets from Mario Party 5)

I would like another Mario Party game for the console

I hope something shows up at E3. It's hard to believe a game that sold over 7 million won't get a(nother) sequel. I may be stubborn but I find it hard to believe the franchise is done.

I would like another wii one.
ps. I think that the next console is arrviving, you can get wiis with MKWII for £100, so somthing must be going on.

The Magic School Bus said:
Button Mashing is fine as long as a giant mallet appears and smashes Wario and his friends (Manic Mallets from Mario Party 5)

Rapid button pressing can be a pain for certain mini-games. Vine Country is one example, since even if you do avoid all the obstacles, you'll still lose if you don't tap A fast enough. Basically, it would've been easier if you could just hold the A button to climb.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, plus Donkey Kong returns with Diddy Kong

Peachy said:
Wii Sports Resort said:
The problem with your idea is that the game will not be that fun and it's more complicated. What if Wario could shoulder tackle and steal items, coins and stars from everybody he passes through? People would fight over to play as Wario, and if you give alternate colors for every character, it will be even more complicated. I like the way it was in every game, which everybody had the same abilities.
I agree; all characters should have the same abilities in games. It would be pretty stupid to give people stats in Mario Party, then mini-games would need more careful choosing, since your character might not be good at that mini-game.
Me 2.

Well, that was not my idea. Miis are just templates with different faces, but have same animations and no personality.

They did sorta had character specific stuff in Mario Party 7, but I guess that didn't work out, so it's not in Mario Party 8 or Mario Party DS. But I do agree everyone should be the same. That's also why I love Mario Party so much.

Well, that was not my idea. Miis are just templates with different faces, but have same animations and no personality.

They did sorta had character specific stuff in Mario Party 7, but I guess that didn't work out, so it's not in Mario Party 8 or Mario Party DS. But I do agree everyone should be the same. That's also why I love Mario Party so much.
The orb markings?

No, it's the Vacuum Orb or Egg Orb or Fire Orb that is character specific.

The only reason I liked some was because I get to run into Waluigi and Wario and steal coins from them while I am on fire or something.

The only reason I liked some was because I get to run into Waluigi and Wario and steal coins from them while I am on fire or something.
Too bad my Mario Party 7 got broken by my 17 year old cousin. She breaks EVERYTHING. (Some how she broke an Action Replay as well.)

http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/
http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php?board=224.0

Not trying to advertise, but news about Mario Party 9 is there!!

Holy shit

It actually happened.

Hooray! Aaaaand Mario Party lives on!

I've been waiting for this! :D

And Wii Party... let's forget about it.

I made this thread 3 years ago? It's been a long time...

Well, good! Many people here hoped for a Mario Party 9, and it finally came! I knew Mario Party won't die!

Me too. Mario Party has always attracted a lot of sales, why stop?

Back