Mario Party 9

I love outfit. I want to see Baby Luigi in an awesome outfit other than being half-naked and in his usual overalls for once.

Ornithologist Mario said:
FireSoul said:
FireSoul said:
Yay, playable Shy Guy! Somebody ought to post screenshots of MP9, PM3DS, and LM2 on the mian wiki.

(We REALLY need to something about the posting conflict problem)

People are excited, like me. I mean, after two years or so of no Mario Party, wouldn't your excitement stir the dead if Mario Party 9 finally got announced?
Can't blame anybody for being excited, but the posting conflict problem just bugs me that's all.
Anyway, with all of these generic characters being playable, who's going to run the shops and board events?

Other generic characters in outfits to distinguish them.

Speaking of outfits, I wish that returned from Mario Party 2.

Ice Cream Cone said:
The Magic School Bus said:
Doesn't look like Bowser Jr. will be playable, judging by the screenshots
On the wiki, it says he is confirmed playable, so maybe you unlock him after defeating him or something

You can't rely on the wiki. It might make assumptions.

Well there are a lot of enemies and supporting characters, so they wont run out. They can always make more characters too

Did anybody even review my post about the wiki making assumptions?

I dunno, in one screenshot, it looks like the CPU will always control him

MpToadPeachJr.png

See, you can barely see him, so there's no way a player can do that

Did anybody even review my post about the wiki making assumptions?

I did. And I'll add this:

ATTENTION! Wait until AFTER the games have been released and AFTER you've played them before posting any info on the wiki.

Besides, he's by himself.

And from what it seems, there will be no character colors again...

Yeah, I'm just going to assume (and hope) that's just a Mini-Game mode, we need the old style Mario Party back. Like I've somewhere else; keep the style simple, but add new things (items, characters, etc.)

I agree. I sorta dislike that car now. How will events happens or something? I like to see things chasing characters individually, not all at once

I agree. I sorta dislike that car now. How will events happens or something? I like to see things chasing characters individually, not all at once
Knowing Nintendo, they'll probably make that mode luck based and stuff. I'm just scared that that's going to be the main mode and there'll be no original Mario Party style... If so, that'll be a let down. :P

If you guys are worried about lack of originality, then here's an idea, wait for the game to be relased, wait until slimkirby makes a Mario Party 9 LP and get the info you need and decide if you want the game.

I'm going to get that game. Mario Party was dormant for a while, it sounds extravaganzas for it to actually be announced

I dunno, she never told me about it

LOL! Wario got owned! I hate Chance Time/Fortune Spaces though, it's very cheap

LOL! Wario got owned! I hate Chance Time/Fortune Spaces though, it's very cheap

I also recommend watching those guys play Mario's Rainbow Castle.

Wario gets a bomb thrown at him, gets eaten by ghosts, and is the first one sent to drown in Shy Guy says.

See, that's why I love Mario Party so much 8)

http://www.mariowiki.com/Paper_Mario_3DS#Screenshots
http://www.mariowiki.com/Luigi%27s_Mansion_2#Gallery
http://www.mariowiki.com/MP9#Screenshots

Yeah, I should upload Mario Kart ones

Wonder what the story will be this time.

First 3 had the characters competing against each other for title of the Superstar.
4th had the characters celebrating their birthdays.
5th had the characters saving the Dream Depot from Bowser and Koopa Kid.
6th had the charaters working together to stop Brighton and Twila from fighting.
7th had them going on a cruise and taking a vacation stopping at various locations.
8th had the characters once again competing for title of the Superstar and getting some candy.

I wonder. I don't care actually, as long as I'm not forced to play the story to unlock characters

I wonder. I don't care actually, as long as I'm not forced to play the story to unlock characters

Oh, yeah. That was absolute hell in 4 when I wanted to get all 8 characters' birthday presents added to the present room.

Even worse was 8 where I had incredibly bad luck in the story mode (forgot what it was really called) and in order to get both Hammer Bro. and Blooper, the story had to be done TWICE. X_X

You know, I haven't played a Mario Party game since 6, but this one looks kind of interesting.

Back