Mario Party 9

Like who? People would hate the idea of a character created in a spinoff game. Just look at Waluigi, Toadette, and Baby Daisy. But also, all had the role of partners.

I don't think Toadette deserves all of this hate. I like playing as her in Mario Party and I certainly do miss her in Mario Party DS as playable. Neither does Waluigi, IMO

Someone said before that Dixie, Diddy and Rosalina should be added. I would like that too, but I kinda want DK back as well.

And I also agree that the MP series, or heck even the whole series in general should have more females. There's way too many dominating males in this series. *puts on flame suit*

*takes down flame suit*

A lot of people would agree on the whole male vs. female thing. I agree with you too. There ARE too many males in the Mario Party series. However, I would like the developers to add Baby Mario and Baby Luigi before we start focusing on the female characters.

Mason said:
Was Toadette really created in a spin-off? That makes her pretty special, considering she appeared in PMTTYD.
Yeah, Mario Kart:Double Dash

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I don't think Toadette deserves all of this hate. I like playing as her in Mario Party and I certainly do miss her in Mario Party DS as playable. Neither does Waluigi, IMO
Agreed. Me and my sister like to be one person Toad and one Toadette on MP8, and then we act like they are in love, and they always be stupid and try to get to each other. It's really stupid.

Any how can someone hate Waluigi? He's and awesome addition to the series and should be featured in many more, including non-spin-off games.

Diddy_is_the_monkey said:
Someone said before that Dixie, Diddy and Rosalina should be added. I would like that too, but I kinda want DK back as well.

And I also agree that the MP series, or heck even the whole series in general should have more females. There's way too many dominating males in this series. *puts on flame suit*

I would like DK back, but if he does, someone should replace the DK space, because I like that space. Maybe it can have Cranky on it. Than I do agree on Dixie, Diddy, and Rosalina, but I would like to see Diddy and Rosalina before Dixie.

I would think if they brought DK Back, Rosalina could take his spot (Which would annoy alot of people) Mainly because she could have galaxy themed mini-games, She could give free stars to people if tehy land on her space by transforming a Luma into a Star or something like that. I thought it wasn't a bad idea, its just whether I'd rather DK or Rosalina :/ I liked Koopa Kid too, He appealed to me for some reason.

Yellow-eyed Penguin said:
Nah, I don't really care for Koopa Kid.

I rather keep the DK space, and have Rosalina playable.
What!!!!! Nah, just kidding ;D. Rosalina is actual a good addition to the MP roster

Rosalina should only appear as a board host, NOT as a playable character for the Mario Party franchise. It just wouldn't look right, especially when you take into account the Bowser mini-games and such.

There are other spin-offs that Rosalina could work well with as a playable. Too bad that Mario Sports Mix wasn't it; at least the White Mage made up for that disappointment.

MnSG said:

Rosalina should only appear as a board host, NOT as a playable character for the Mario Party franchise. It just wouldn't look right, especially when you take into account the Bowser mini-games and such.

There are other spin-offs that Rosalina could work well with as a playable. Too bad that Mario Sports Mix wasn't it; at least the White Mage made up for that disappointment.
Now that I think about it, your right

Oh my goodness, I would like to see Rosalina in the minigame, Hide and go BOOM! That would be hilarious!

In a more serious account, that's what I exactly said earlier about Rosalina playable. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi would be PERFECT for minigames like Hide and Go BOOM! Although Wario does it better, but still, we need characters that can take a beating. Because Mario Party is painful for the contestants.

Speaking of Hide and Go BOOM!!!, that should return. Zombie Tag from Wii Party should return as well.

Zombie Tag: 3 random Miis from the Mii Channel are turned into zombies and put into the minigame. You and three other Miis (human or CPU controlled) must run in a graveyard to not get caught by the zombies. If you get caught, you become a zombie and you can catch other people. Last one standing wins.

LOL, I can imagine Wario turning into a zombie and then running up to turn DK into one.

Mario Mechs was awesome. Probably one of the best minigames.

I really want Koopa Kid back, the only reason I could think is logical for removal on MP7, is cuz he didn't have a partner. But even then, he was not even on Mario Party 8, and I thought Koopa Kid was a character to appear mainly in Mario Party games... Y'know? I just really think he should come back.

For Mario Party 9 itself, there's so much that needs to be fixed from Mario Party 8 that it'll take some time
to name...

I have a feeling that Mario Party 9 isn't going to be on the Wii. Mario Party 3DS may be next in the line. Nintendo will probably ask Hudson for permission and create a new Mario Party if they give credit to Hudson. Hopefully we get our Mario Party back this year.

Oh yeah, not to ruin anyone's hopes, but did you guys read this?
http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/news/08102010/has-mario-party-found-its-grave

I read this months a go, and I just remembered. :P

It's mostly speculation, though. It asks questions like, "Will Mario Party continue?"

I loved all Mario Party games, but just some more than the others. :(

I don't want Mario Party to die :'(

Yeah, Wii Party sucks. :mad: It's an abomination and a slap to the face to the Mario fans.

All benefits Nintendo's companies are getting by cancelling Mario Party is losing money :(

Back