Mario Party 9

New Super Mario said:
Yeah, besides they wouldn't make a "Nintendo Party"........ however it wouldn't be that bad

Having characters like Link or Samus rolling a dice block would be out of place, though

RealMenOfGenius said:
I had a whole idea for this, but one was that when you beat the game you unlock 1 Zelda themed stage, 1 Pokemon themed stage, and 1 Kirby stage.

No.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
New Super Mario said:
Yeah, besides they wouldn't make a "Nintendo Party"........ however it wouldn't be that bad

Having characters like Link or Samus rolling a dice block would be out of place, though
Yeah, that's why the big crossover is a fighting game. It's the only thing that every Nintendo character can relate to.

Link with a tennis racket? Samus in a kart? Captain Falcon playing a board game? No thank you.

New Super Mario said:
Wii Party. That is Nintendo Party.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Watch. Next, they'll come out with Wii Kart Racing.
Nintendo needs to realize that taking Mario out of a game, and replace the characters with miis, you just get bad reviews.

Lucas said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Watch. Next, they'll come out with Wii Kart Racing.
Nintendo needs to realize that taking Mario out of a game, and replace the characters with miis, you just get bad reviews.
Yeah, Nintendo. Most game reviewers are MARIO fanboys, not Nintendo.

I don't like Mii's because they are not unique. They all have the same body shape, same animation and same stuff on their face. Worst of all, they lack a hilarious voice, so that it makes the game more enjoyable.

I hate the limited customization with Miis. You can only customize their head, size, and shirt color, and nothing else. In comparison, the Xbox 360 allows you to customize virtually every aspect of your Avatar character, including ACTUAL CLOTHING!

At least Mario Kart Wii did give them voices. Now if only every OTHER game featuring the Miis would do the same.

Super WaluigiWare said:
I hate the limited customization with Miis. You can only customize their head, size, and shirt color, and nothing else. In comparison, the Xbox 360 allows you to customize virtually every aspect of your Avatar character, including ACTUAL CLOTHING!

At least Mario Kart Wii did give them voices. Now if only every OTHER game featuring the Miis would do the same.

I just wish that all avatars are not "human-like". You can change their body shape, their color, appendages, and what parts to put on them. Like Spore.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Super WaluigiWare said:

I just wish that all avatars are not "human-like". You can change their body shape, their color, appendages, and what parts to put on them. Like Spore.
That'd just be a bit too over-the-top.

Super WaluigiWare said:
New Super Mario said:
Who wants a mii with antenae and 8 legs
BabyLuigiOnFire, apparently.

Yup. That would be cool. My Mii's aren't exactly what you call "human" anyway.

You think Mario Party 9 might return the older minigames? Instead of the puzzles games in Mario Party DS, we get a lot of variety?

I actually managed to make a Mii look like an insect =P I've seen some people with Boo ones as well. Just sayin' is all...

Back