Mario Party 9

New Super Mario said:
Lubba is like awesome
Did you even play SMG2? "Hey Mario, come over here for a sec'. I just want to tell you that you are doing a great job and we really appreciate your help." He's an obese purple idiot.

I was thinking Rosalina hosting (I don't want to see Rosalina lose in minigames, such as Lunar-tics, when she goes in the background and is spinning around or maybe even Asteroad Rage, where you see her flipping in the background inside her vehicle. Baby Luigi would be hilarious though).

Lubba could be playable, but he can also have a Lubba space that can replace the Donkey Kong space.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
Lubba is like awesome
Did you even play SMG2? "Hey Mario, come over here for a sec'. I just want to tell you that you are doing a great job and we really appreciate your help." He's an obese purple idiot.
Yeah. I have the first and second. I still like him

Nintendo announced that they purchased some of the key developers of the Mario Party series from Hudson Soft, and purchased the Japanese game company Nd Cube.

Mario Party 9 on the way?

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
Lubba is like awesome
What's so bad about that? That moment actually made me appreciate him more.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
Lubba is like awesome
What's so bad about that? That moment actually made me appreciate him more.
It was annoying. All of his stupid sayings and when the wii remote battery was low, forget about it.

Super WaluigiWare said:
One of my major pet peeves:

People who hate on stuff without viable and well-perceivable reasons.
I have reasons.

1. He replaced a great character, Rosalina.
2. He is annoying and doesn't help you.
3. He is another boring Luma.
4. He smacks his fat purple belly and always talks to you when you don't want him to.

People who don't back-up what they say. In other words: YOU!

Villain11 said:
I would've liked Rosalina LESS if they just used her again. I was actually hoping SMG2 would have a different supporting character.

He is helpful in some ways. He is the one that gives you the Starship in the first place. He also provides I think the game's only hint as to the importance of collecting 9,999 Star Bits. Plus, I personally find his battery warning to be a nice touch.

Wait, ANOTHER boring Luma? What other Luma is on your hatelist?

4. He smacks his fat purple belly and always talks to you when you don't want him to.
And... when is that?

What am I doing in this post, huh?

Super WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
I would've liked Rosalina LESS if they just used her again. I was actually hoping SMG2 would have a different supporting character.

He is helpful in some ways. He is the one that gives you the Starship in the first place. He also provides I think the game's only hint as to the importance of collecting 9,999 Star Bits. Plus, I personally find his battery warning to be a nice touch.

Wait, ANOTHER boring Luma? What other Luma is on your hatelist?

And... when is that?

Explain what I'm doing in this post.

......huh?

Can this thread get back on-topic now?! This is supposed to be a Mario Party discussion thread.

MnSG said:
Can this thread get back on-topic now?! This is supposed to be a Mario Party discussion thread.
Ok, I just had no idea what he did in that last post.

Yay Mario Party 9.

Back on topic!

I am about to sum up Mario Party 9. It will be realeased on either the 3DS or next Wii. It will be the same as the others, maybe a few minor changes. I am not getting it. :mario:

drseaweed said:
I am about to sum up Mario Party 9. It will be realeased on either the 3DS or next Wii. It will be the same as the others, maybe a few minor changes. I am not getting it. :mario:
If it's on the 3DS, it'll most likely be called "Mario Party 3DS".

drseaweed said:
That was very conclusive...

I had a whole idea for this, but one was that when you beat the game you unlock 1 Zelda themed stage, 1 Pokemon themed stage, and 1 Kirby stage.

Back