Mario Party 9

Baby Luigi said:
I agree with you; Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy are terrible choices.

Dry Bones was playable in Mario Party 7 and Mario Party 8, and it's a generic character. Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy are fair game, since they too are generic.

In other words, one Koopa Troopa can be playable, while the others can act as helpers.

Dry Bones was never a shopkeeper. Koopa Troopa and Shy Guy were. They should remain as shopkeepers.

I still want them to retain their shopkeeping role, because I think both are a waste of character slots.

I am still awaiting for the inclusion of the Baby Mario Bros. into Mario Party

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are, like the only recurring characters in Mario Kart that hasn't gotten a Mario Party playable appearance yet.

I would so love to have a board in Baby Park

Anything. For me, it would be nice to be Super Mario Galaxy themed

I still think it's a bad idea for generics to be playable. Just look at Blooper

Baby Luigi said:
I still think it's a bad idea for generics to be playable. Just look at Blooper

Look at Hammer Bro as well. He too is a generic, but he got a playable appearance in Mario Party 8.

Hammer Bro didn't stir me up too much. At least he was playable in Mario Strikers. But Blooper is way too random.

Baby Luigi said:
Hammer Bro didn't stir me up too much. At least he was playable in Mario Strikers. But Blooper is way too random.

Blooper was rather odd, since it's an underwater enemy. Of course, Bloopers that appear above water did exist in SMB:LL.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

Blooper was rather odd, since it's an underwater enemy. Of course, Bloopers that appear above water did exist in SMB:LL.
Yeah it was Mario Kart that he put ink on you which made him fly outside Water.

I don't usually care about the characters, but I'd think putting in Babies is pushing it. We don't need a Mario/Luigi/Every Character Clone. Koopa and Shy Guys work fine. Boo, Dry Bones, Blooper, Hammer Bro and Mini Bowser were generic, yet, other than Yoshi, are the characters I will always pick if Yoshi is already chosen. The rest of the characters are just too.... how do you say it... I dunno, but they're always playable in almost everything, so they get boring to use. I was a bit sad to see Dry Bones be turned into an NPC like Mini Bowser, but Shy Guy fills the spot perfectly. And Koopa adds another character to the people I would want to play as. Generic Enemies can turn into great characters to play as. Babies would be fine, because there are people that like them, but they seem like a worse choice than Enemies, since they are just Baby Versions of the characters we already have.

Look, all I'm asking for is Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. I'm not asking too much. And I prefer to play as Baby Luigi any day over Luigi.

I prefer NOT to see the babies... I think their initial appearances were confusing at first, but the fact that they're making a "Baby Daisy" means things have officially gotten out of hand. Tone it down a bit... Or at LEAST include Baby Wario or Baby Bowser before resorting to creating new uncreative characters.

I agree they got it out of hand

Oh I wish the Super Mario World 2 babies were the only ones that existed. The only babies I care about are the ones that came from that particular game. Otherwise, Nintendo got too overboard with them. I thought the babies in Mario Kart Double Dash were sorta unique characters, but that washed away when TWO more got introduced in Mario Kart Wii. If they stuck only with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, it would be fine. Baby Peach, Baby Donkey Kong, Baby Wario were pushing it, and Baby Daisy was too much.

Long story short, everything would be fine if the only babies playable were the Baby Mario Bros. That's IT.

Baby Luigi said:

Oh I wish the Super Mario World 2 babies were the only ones that existed. The only babies I care about are the ones that came from that particular game. Otherwise, Nintendo got too overboard with them. I thought the babies in Mario Kart Double Dash were sorta unique characters, but that washed away when TWO more got introduced in Mario Kart Wii. If they stuck only with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, it would be fine. Baby Peach, Baby Donkey Kong, Baby Wario were pushing it, and Baby Daisy was too much.

Long story short, everything would be fine if the only babies playable were the Baby Mario Bros. That's IT.

To be honest, I only thought the babies were unique in Double Dash because of their special item. Nintendo did a good job in that regard. Otherwise, I always see them as younger Mario Bros. And for the most part, that's all they are. Mario is still the brave, adventurous person as a child, and Baby Luigi is just as fearful and unconfident as his older self. The only difference I see is that they cried more when they were babies.

How did they travel to the future for these games.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi said:

To be honest, I only thought the babies were unique in Double Dash because of their special item. Nintendo did a good job in that regard. Otherwise, I always see them as younger Mario Bros. And for the most part, that's all they are. Mario is still the brave, adventurous person as a child, and Baby Luigi is just as fearful and unconfident as his older self. The only difference I see is that they cried more when they were babies.

I originally used to like Luigi, but now I like Baby Luigi. I guess it's just a matter of taste and Baby Luigi completely fits my taste, unlike Luigi.

How did they travel to the future for these games.

Use your imagination

Back