Mario Party 9

PokemonMaster said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Sound Tests in Mario Party should be in other spinoff Mario games as well, such as Mario Kart. I like hearing a character's voice without any noise or sounds at all and I like poking fun at it.
Wahwahwah. Mario Party DS makes Wario sound the best he can.

Actually, Mario Party 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and DS makes Wario sounds the best he can

PokemonMaster said:
Sound Tests in Mario Party should be in other spinoff Mario games as well, such as Mario Kart. I like hearing a character's voice without any noise or sounds at all and I like poking fun at it.
Wahwahwah. Mario Party DS makes Wario sound the best he can.

Actually, Mario Party 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and DS makes Wario sounds the best he can
I still like messing with the character voices.

Daisy sounded funny in Mario Party 8

"WAWOOWOOWOOWOOOWOOOWOOOWOOYEAOW!"

My main opponents are usually Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario. I wish Donkey Kong can return.

My main opponents are usually Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario. I wish Donkey Kong can return.
Wario, Waluigi and Luigi are what you see me playing with. Luigi is my ally. Mario and Toad are my mains.

Same here, but I don't mind him having his own space.

As for the end credits, I want something similar to the first three where each character in the game is shown individually instead of in;
4, where the playable characters don't even appear at all
5, looked more like random screenshots
7, Mario walking by himself visiting the board locations

superjeff64 said:

Same here, but I don't mind him having his own space.

As for the end credits, I want something similar to the first three where each character in the game is shown individually instead of in;

Wait, I thought the intro to Mario Party 4 was a pre-rendered scene that showed all the characters seeing the Party Cube

superjeff64 said:

Wait, I thought the intro to Mario Party 4 was a pre-rendered scene that showed all the characters seeing the Party Cube
It was, I was talking about the end credits where it showed Toad, Goomba, Boo, Shy Guy, and Koopoa Troopa creating the Party Cube.

If they were gonna make a MP9, I wonder what boards they'll make this time?

I honestly can't think of any...they've done practically every style of a game board.

Maybe they could do Princess Peach's Castle as a game board? That would be interesting.

And maybe a Donkey Kong Country-esque board would be good too.

And Isle Delfino would also be unique.

And maybe one from a SMB game.

The characters that SHOULD be in it = Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Wario, Waluigi, Rosalina, Toad, Toadette, Boo, Dry Bones, Diddy, Dixie

Maybe DK could come back but I love his own personal mini-games.

To be honest, Hammer Bro and Blooper weren't really needed in MP8. I've noticed that the reaction to those two as added characters were mostly negative. Diddy and Dixie could probably replace those two, and Rosalina will be added as well because she's gaining such huge popularity and I'm sure we'd all like to see her in a party game.

I would like to see Baby Mario and Baby Luigi...again

I want Mario Party 9 rather than some Super Mario game for the 3DS that I will put away once I 100%'d it.

Your Master!!!!!! said:
Konami bought hudson. It would be very likley that it will be very diferent

I agree.

Mason said:
Hudson Entertainment shut down recently and from what I've heard, Konami is taking over. I hope this is false because frankly, do we really want the company responsible for this travesty doing Mario Party 9? (Semi-adult theme warning.)

I don't want more female character's if they're going to do anything ludicrously bad with their dialogue.

Mason said:
I don't want more female character's if they're going to do anything ludicrously bad with their dialogue.

Mason said:
I'd like more female characters.

Nice job contradicting yourself.

I would like to see Baby Mario and Baby Luigi...again

Me too. I'd also like to play as a Shy Guy. But the chances of that happening are unlikley.

Konami bought Hudson? OH SNAP!

I thought Nintendo bought some of Hudson. Am I hearing wrong?

Well, I definitely wasn't implying Konami was bad; I'm just used to Hudson making all of the Mario Party games.

Back