Good ideas that should be in/bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 6

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
custom skins.

because people would abuse it like the MK icons.

however I won't deny the possiblity that there could be very good skins like super mario strikers charged mario.

Re: bad ideas that should never be in super smash bros 4

Including more third-party characters.

Eh, I guess bringing tripping back. God, what were they thinking?

Boost mode for the person using the gamepad.

It's an awesome idea for NSMBU, but would never work in a game like SSB.

Not putting Daisy as a playable character.

Anser said:
Including more third-party characters.

Keeping the same online mode as in Brawl.

including anything related to Epic Mickey

DBZ characters

>going to post "epic mickey"
>scroll down
>already been ninja'd about five times

GENO

Any and all references to Other M.

False Advertising. When Sonic was first announced, the trailer showed him fighting some Subspace Emissiary enemies alongside Mario. Instead, all he gets is one cutscene. Granted, it was epic and it made sense plot wise, but still.

Useless Assist Trophies (Just to name a few: Dr. Wright, Hammer Bro., Lakitu, Helirin).

Clone Characters. (Ganondorf)

Scrolling stages/Huge stages

Challenges with the following: Beat X With all Characters, complete 100 man X with all characters, beat boss battles with all characters, etc.

Tedious way to get a reward.

Also, don't make an Adventure Mode like the Subspace Emissary again unless they tone down the difficulty and add NINTENDO stuff in the adventure.

Baby Luigi said:
Also, don't make an Adventure Mode like the Subspace Emissary again unless they tone down the difficulty and add NINTENDO stuff in the adventure.

Like enemies that require a billion hits before being defeated. Or bosses that move at a super speed and are strong enough to OHKO you.

Baby Luigi said:
Challenges with the following: Beat X With all Characters, complete 100 man X with all characters, beat boss battles with all characters, etc.

I'm more irritated by time limits like clear Target Smash Level X in Y seconds.

Big McIntosh said:
Baby Luigi said:

Like enemies that require a billion hits before being defeated. Or bosses that move at a super speed and are strong enough to OHKO you.

I'm more concerned about the increasing damage they do to you. It adds up like crazy until I get 999%. Subspace Emissary on Intense (EVEN WITH HACKS) is really stupid. There are super fast moving platforms that cause cheap deaths. And there are, like no extra lives. ANYWHERE.

Big McIntosh said:
Baby Luigi said:

I'm more irritated by time limits like clear Target Smash Level X in Y seconds.

Well those are challenging and not tedious at all. I completed all Target Smash times, but not beat x with all characters.

Unbalanced Final Smashes. Seriously, Olimar's FS is impossible to avoid and is an almost guaranteed KO. Peach's FS does very little damage, even though it does provide the opportunity for her to heal her own damage percentage.

I also think the items need to be bigger. When I first played Brawl, I picked up a Deku Nut, but thought it was a Screw Attack, so I threw it at my opponent and paralyed us both. It's just as well since throwing a Screw Attaack at my opponent would've hurt me too.

Also, less franchise favoritism. Mario and Kirby got a ton of trophies, but Earthbound and Yoshi got like nothing. Also, some trophies of important characters/items/locations/whatever instead of random one-game trophies like Fracktail.

Anime characters
the return of tripping
bad wi-fi connection
Decepticon rejects for bosses
not bringing back Mewtwo

Big McIntosh said:
False Advertising. When Sonic was first announced, the trailer showed him fighting some Subspace Emissiary enemies alongside Mario. Instead, all he gets is one cutscene. Granted, it was epic and it made sense plot wise, but still.

Useless Assist Trophies (Just to name a few: Dr. Wright, Hammer Bro., Lakitu, Helirin).

Clone Characters. (Ganondorf)

Scrolling stages/Huge stages
Helirin was actually pretty useful (when not used against me)

supermariofan said:
Anime characters
the return of tripping
bad wi-fi connection
Decepticon rejects for bosses
not bringing back Mewtwo
I agree with everything, but I honestly don't think Galleom and Duon look like Decepticon Rejects

Back