Good ideas that should be in/bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 6

Re: bad ideas that should never be in super smash bros 4

Helirin is very situational, and most of the time, it isn't useful.

On a note that doesn't concern Epic Mickey, I'll say that the only times you should trip are on Banana Peels or icy surfaces.

Non Nintendo characters like Master Chief, Sackboy, Sly Cooper, Ratchet, etc

Big McIntosh said:
No damage attacks (FLUDD, Water Gun)
I never understood why Water Gun didn't do any damage.

Pyro said:
Big McIntosh said:

It did damage if you did the short-ranged burst without charging it. Not much damage, but nonetheless it was still damage.

Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Big McIntosh said:
supermariofan said:
Non Nintendo characters

Says the person who keeps thinking Epic Micky will be in the next SSB.
Well Epic Mickey has 3 Nintendo games
Epic Mickey is a bad idea for Super Smash Bros. games.

QFFT

Northern Verve said:
Pyro said:
Big McIntosh said:

It did damage if you did the short-ranged burst without charging it. Not much damage, but nonetheless it was still damage.
Really?

supermariofan said:
Basically implying that everything licensed by Nintendo and exists on their systems is a Nintendo character?

Follow that logic, and I'll say ED AND GIR FOR NEXT SMASH BROS

Pyro said:
supermariofan said:
Basically implying that everything licensed by Nintendo and exists on their systems is a Nintendo character?

Follow that logic, and I'll say ED AND GIR FOR NEXT SMASH BROS
THE SIMPSONS TOO

Big McIntosh said:
Northern Verve said:
Pyro said:
Big McIntosh said:

Really?

Yes, play as Squirtle. Use Water Gun while in short-range but don't let it charge. A short high-pressured blast will cause damage to your opponent.

Northern Verve said:
Yes, play as Squirtle. Use Water Gun while in short-range but don't let it charge. A short high-pressured blast will cause damage to your opponent.

Thanks SM, but how do I not charge and how close do I have to be?

Big McIntosh said:
Northern Verve said:

Thanks SM, but how do I not charge and how close do I have to be?

Just press the Special button twice in succession. I looked it up, and technically it's called Bubble even if it's used as Water gun if charged. Kinda like if you fire the smallest possible charge shot with Samus.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?! I put Mickey Mouse in my roster because he had a SUCCESSFUL Wii game, the other characters just have average games, also I see that Yu-Gi-Oh game is made by Konami and we already have Snake

How many times do you think people will tell you that Mickey has a snowball's chance in hell because he is A CARTOON CHARACTER.

Dr. Turnip said:
How many times do you think people will tell you that Mickey has a snowball's chance in hell because he is A CARTOON CHARACTER.
Ass (sorry, I'm overreacting with this comment but I think I'll just post it anyway. lul). ;-;

supermariofan said:
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?! I put Mickey Mouse in my roster because he had a SUCCESSFUL Wii game, the other characters just have average games, also I see that Yu-Gi-Oh game is made by Konami and we already have Snake

Yu-Gi-Oh is not made by Konami. First, Konami probably published it and second, Konami probably had to secure the rights to do so.

When will you ever learn that Mickey will NEVER EVER EVER GET IN SUPER SMASH BROS.!?

Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:

Yu-Gi-Oh is not made by Konami. First, Konami probably published it and second, Konami probably had to secure the rights to do so.

When will you ever learn that Mickey will NEVER EVER EVER GET IN SUPER SMASH BROS.!?
He's actually the only cartoon character that does have a chance

A very, very, very, VERY miniscule chance

Back