Good ideas that should be in/bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 6

Re: bad ideas that should never be in super smash bros 4

I agree. Out of all the possible clone characters, GANONDORF is a clone. It makes NO sense

Baby Luigi said:
I agree. Out of all the possible clone characters, GANONDORF is a clone. It makes NO sense
What makes even less sense is that he doesn't use his fucking sword!!!! Did Sakurai ever play a Zelda game?! That's like not having Pit use his arrow!!!

Sakurai probably thought Ganondorf acting like a Captain is a good idea.

It isn't

I hope he's decloned in the next one, I hope Ghirahim and Impa make it but not as replacements for those characters

I think the reason Ganondorf is a clone of Captain Falcon is because it was actually Black Shadow the one who was going to be playable. Similar movesets, same series. Then, they decided to replace him with Ganondorf because he was much more popular. That's why Ganondorf is next to Captain Falcon in Melee's character selection screen; that was Black Shadow's spot.

It's ridiculous that Ganondorf has so much potential to NOT be a clone (the sword, the dark magic) and he still can't get past being a slower, stronger Captain Falcon. I really hope they declone him in the next game.

Anser said:
I think the reason Ganondorf is a clone of Captain Falcon is because it was actually Black Shadow the one who was going to be playable. Similar movesets, same series. Then, they decided to replace him with Ganondorf because he was much more popular. That's why Ganondorf is next to Captain Falcon in Melee's character selection screen; that was Black Shadow's spot.

It's ridiculous that Ganondorf has so much potential to NOT be a clone (the sword, the dark magic) and he still can't get past being a slower, stronger Captain Falcon. I really hope they declone him in the next game.

I actually never thought about it that way. It's an interesting theory for sure.

Northern Verve said:
Anser said:

I actually never thought about it that way. It's an interesting theory for sure.

Well, it's not a theory per se. It's been confirmed that it was Black Shadow who was meant to be playable in Melee. The actual theory I have is that Ganondorf ended up being a clone because they were too lazy to come up with a new moveset for him, and, instead, they gave the one they had planned for Black Shadow to him. After all, Black Shadow's moveset would have involved darkness anyway. There was no loss.

Now that I think about it, Black Shadow should become playable in Smash 4. More F-Zero representation and more villains.

Anser said:
Northern Verve said:
Anser said:

Well, it's not a theory per se. It's been confirmed that it was Black Shadow who was meant to be playable in Melee. The actual theory I have is that Ganondorf ended up being a clone because they were too lazy to come up with a new moveset for him, and, instead, they gave the one they had planned for Black Shadow to him. After all, Black Shadow's moveset would have involved darkness anyway. There was no loss.

Now that I think about it, Black Shadow should become playable in Smash 4. More F-Zero representation and more villains.

I just never heard about that before. I've heard some Melee rumors of Balloon Fighter, Snake, Dedede, Meta Knight, and maybe even Wario (All of which except for Balloon Fighter all became playable in Brawl) but that's all I remember.

Northern Verve said:
I just never heard about that before. I've heard some Melee rumors of Balloon Fighter, Snake, Dedede, Meta Knight, and maybe even Wario (All of which except for Balloon Fighter all became playable in Brawl) but that's all I remember.
Snake - They WERE going to put him in, but they were too far into development, and promised Snake's creator he would be in Brawl.
Dedede (and maybe Meta Knight) - He WAS going to be in, but they were afraid of giving Kirby too much representation.

The other two I have no idea.

Anser said:
Northern Verve said:
Anser said:

Never thought about that, I agree Black Shadow should be in SS4 to be a stronger and slower Captain Falcon. That's weird to see Ganondorf fighting with a totally different style from the Zelda games.

Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Northern Verve said:
Anser said:

Never thought about that, I agree Black Shadow should be in SS4 to be a stronger and slower Captain Falcon. That's weird to see Ganondorf fighting with a totally different style from the Zelda games.

It would be better if he wasn't a clone, though. I'd rather have him being playable with a totally original moveset.

no cheats :)

Nintendo64Dude said:
no cheats :)
Why? What if there's a hidden trophy that says "Defeat 15 alloys in cruel (insert future title here)"?! That would be impossible so we do need golden hammers

Defeating 15 alloys actually isn't impossible if you learn to exploit things, if you know what I mean.

Replace Cook as a final smash with Crash for Kirby.

Mike would kinda work better.

Meulin Leijon said:
Replace Cook as a final smash with Ultra Sword for Kirby.

fixed

Also, the Golden Hammer was a bad idea. Hammer's already strong enough.

Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Making the Wii U and 3DS playable characters
Only you would think of that.

His ideas are always awful, you shouldn't be surprised. I'm sure he's just trolling anyway.

Playable characters should not be easy to unlock like in Brawl. In Melee, we had to play 20 HOURS to unlock Mewtwo. Here, just by beating the Subspace Emissary, you already get the whole roster. I want more challenge.

Oh, and those stupid challenges like "Beat Target Smash 1 in 15 seconds or less" shouldn't return either.

Oh yeah, they should bring back the unique target tests instead of being the same for everyone.
Also yeah, I will agree characters being unlocked should be more difficult (but not tedious).

Another thing I'd like is an option to turn off explosive items or items that can harm you by hitting them (like the Soccer Ball or Bumper or Green Shell) in Multi-man brawl, Boss Battles or events (unless the event revolves around them). I hate when you've killed so many Alloys you get screwed over because you get hit by an item that spawns near you.
Actually, just make it an option to turn off/on whatever items you want for Multi-man Brawl, bosses and certain events. :p

This is kind of a personal thing, but I don't think Japan-exclusive characters should get in UNLESS Nintendo has plans of releasing his or her game internationally.

ThreeThousand said:
This is kind of a personal thing, but I don't think Japan-exclusive characters should get in UNLESS Nintendo has plans of releasing his or her game internationally.
we must go deeper into the videogameverse and kill lucas

Back