Good ideas that should be in/bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 6

Re: bad ideas that should never be in super smash bros 4

ThreeThousand said:
This is kind of a personal thing, but I don't think Japan-exclusive characters should get in UNLESS Nintendo has plans of releasing his or her game internationally.
i'm about 90% sure that nintendo uses super smash bros to market characters now

I can see the Nintendo boardroom after the US release of SSBM. "Wow, a bunch of people want Marth and Roy now! Idea get!"

Years later Pit is included in SSBB and people want a Kid Icarus game.

My god I'm saying they SHOULDN'T be playable they are 'bad ideas" aren't they?

supermariofan said:
My god I'm saying they SHOULDN'T be playable they are 'bad ideas" aren't they?

Got it now. You should have specified it! It looked like you wanted to have them as playable.

Also, I think Board The Platforms should return.

Anser said:

Bad idea or good idea? Unfortunately, the thread topic is "bad ideas".

Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Good idea. I actually think the thread's name should be called "Good ideas that should or bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 4". Kind of long, I know.

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:
Anser said:

Good idea. I actually think the thread's name should be called "Good ideas that should or bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 4". Kind of long, I know.

done.

Re: Good ideas that should be in/bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 4

Good Idea: Downloading our own music for any stage (including songs like Green Day, RHCP, The Script, etc)
Bad Idea: DLC

Re: Good ideas that should be in/bad ideas that should never be in Smash Bros. 4

good idea: remove sonic and snake
bad idea:remove falcon captain

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
good idea: remove sonic and snake
bad idea:remove falcon captain

Well Captain Falcon won't be removed simply because he was in the Original 12. So there's no need to worry about that.

But I find removing Sonic and Snake a very bad idea.

Northern Verve said:
Well Captain Falcon won't be removed simply because he was in the Original 12. So there's no need to worry about that.

because you love sonic

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Northern Verve said:

because you love sonic

And because it's removing a character with their own unique moveset.

Good idea: bringing back Sonic and Snake, and adding Mega Man.

good idea: bringing back pichu, with a totally different move set

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

How is that a bad idea?
the Smash series is perfect without having us to buy characters if we want the full game, it holds back everything that is great about Smash Bros

supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

How is that a bad idea?
the Smash series is perfect without having us to buy characters if we want the full game, it holds back everything that is great about Smash Bros

I wouldn't mind personally throwing more money at Nintendo if it meant more characters, stages, music, etc. The more content for a Smash Bros. game the better I say.

I doubt there will be any major DLC. But I hardly think it'd be a bad idea as I believe most people think Smash Bros. would benefit from DLC more so then harm it.

Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:
Northern Verve said:
supermariofan said:

How is that a bad idea?

I wouldn't mind personally throwing more money at Nintendo if it meant more characters, stages, music, etc. The more content for a Smash Bros. game the better I say.

I doubt there will be any major DLC. But I hardly think it'd be a bad idea as I believe most people think Smash Bros. would benefit from DLC more so then harm it.

Now Disk-locked DLC, THAT'S bad.

I don't know about everyone else, but I hate scrolling stages and hope they don't come back.

Dr. Turnip said:
what's disklocked DLC?

It's DLC that's already on the disk when it's released, but you have to pay to unlock it when the developers reveal it. It's a cynical cash grab used by some companies and highly frowned upon. DLC should be downloaded via online and should be considered a patch to the game instead of unlocking something already on on the disk

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I hate scrolling stages and hope they don't come back.

I love them. Some times, they get annoying, but when I play them, the computers do a lot worse than me and it's entertaining to see them suck.

Also Nintendo is not that interested in DLC like Sony and Microsoft are

supermariofan said:

They just made DLC for New Super Mario Bros. 2....

Baby Luigi said:
supermariofan said:

They just made DLC for New Super Mario Bros. 2....
DLC for what? It's just a side scrolling adventure like the other games

no theyre making mario like angry birds, adding in-game ourchases that have no clear reason?

Back