What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Are you a lost Mario brother?

Nope. They say everyone has a doppelganger; in my case, my doppelganger is Luigi.

George Costanza said:
What is it with you and wanting to meet Daisy, anyway?
She's my second-favorite Mario character. I just want to be able meet her, just like I want to meet Yoshi (my no. 1 favorite). Don't worry, Luigi, I'm not looking to steal her from you ;)

Wait! You're not Luigi? :eek:

Ok, so I am directing the operation of meeting Daisy. I just have to lure her with the thing she likes most to your house. In that case, I have to know what she likes best, even though I'm supposed to know, but she just never told me.

As a hard-core Daisy fan, you must know that.

Competition, maybe? And of course, flowers.

She's also been reported to enjoy not getting kidnapped, but I'm not sure how I can use an eternal state as a selling point.

I also have a vinyl Daisy figurine that she could sign if she wants.

Then I'll attach a photo of Peach me getting kidnapped, which should make her laugh, and so she will want to get the picture, on a fishing rod. I'll add in some flowers to make sure she follows it.

Now I just need to know where you live.

Do you mind Luigi or someone else dressing up as you?

We? You mean to say you've swapped clothes with Luigi? I don't wanna sound like a perv or anything, but I'd actually wanna see that. Sounds really strange.

Link wearing Mario's outfit looks really bizarre. Just gonna say. Can we change the subject now?

I dunno what it was, but it looked like a Christmas present.

Whatever it is, it seems to have snuck in your cap, which is why it's jumping.

It does if you switch the setting, princess.

Back