What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Are you a lost Mario brother?

Nope. They say everyone has a doppelganger; in my case, my doppelganger is Luigi.

George Costanza said:
What is it with you and wanting to meet Daisy, anyway?
She's my second-favorite Mario character. I just want to be able meet her, just like I want to meet Yoshi (my no. 1 favorite). Don't worry, Luigi, I'm not looking to steal her from you ;)

Wait! You're not Luigi? :eek:

Ok, so I am directing the operation of meeting Daisy. I just have to lure her with the thing she likes most to your house. In that case, I have to know what she likes best, even though I'm supposed to know, but she just never told me.

As a hard-core Daisy fan, you must know that.

Competition, maybe? And of course, flowers.

She's also been reported to enjoy not getting kidnapped, but I'm not sure how I can use an eternal state as a selling point.

I also have a vinyl Daisy figurine that she could sign if she wants.

Then I'll attach a photo of Peach me getting kidnapped, which should make her laugh, and so she will want to get the picture, on a fishing rod. I'll add in some flowers to make sure she follows it.

Now I just need to know where you live.

Do you mind Luigi or someone else dressing up as you?

We? You mean to say you've swapped clothes with Luigi? I don't wanna sound like a perv or anything, but I'd actually wanna see that. Sounds really strange.

Link wearing Mario's outfit looks really bizarre. Just gonna say. Can we change the subject now?

Whatever it is, it seems to have snuck in your cap, which is why it's jumping.

It does if you switch the setting, princess.

Back