What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Well, it doesn't matter, Luigi, I'm booting up Doom. It's Mario time!

Oh hey, an actual racoon. And NOT a cow, Luigi. Nice gun! You hunting rabbits with it?

Did you call for me? Come on, bro, I'm winning this race, too!

J-Yoshi64 said:
I'd probably have to ask Peach, then. In the mean time, can I have your autograph? :D

Actually, to meet Daisy, you need to ask Daisy herself, because if I try to tell her, well she will start some kind of flamewar. But I can lure her to some place if you want, but that will cost you money.

This avatar is only a souvenir now, I put your clothes back on you while you were sleeping.

Peach, you are such a pervert...anyway, where's my bro? I want to show him something.

George Costanza said:
Did you call for me? Come on, bro, I'm winning this race, too!
Continue playing your game! Me, I've got Cacodemons to shoot. Take that!

What do you want to show me anyway?

George Costanza said:
Peach, you are such a pervert...anyway, where's my bro? I want to show him something.

Hey, you wanted those, I gave them to you, ok? Unless you want me to tale them back? Besides, you are the pervert who started it ;).

So, Mario, why are you pointing this... thing at me?

Just to show off. Don't worry, it's not loaded or anything. I'm not Luigi, I'm not clumsy.

Hey there, traveler! They've been speaking of a dark knight rampaging this land. Do you know of any?

Maria Renard or Roll: You look like you're doing fine for yourself.

Why do you look different in every game you appear in?

But that doesn't make sense, how can you be here and here and here and there at the same time?

(typed something and due to my add i fucked up)
Isn't it just her hair? If it is, doesn't she dye it?

[quote author=Angry Video Game Nerd]
So any belief that Nintendo will make a sequel to Zelda II: The Adventure of Link is deader than shit. They can't even make them follow consecutive order! We have a sequel to the original, a prequel to the original, a sequel to the prequel, a prequel to the prequel, and a sequel to the young Link of the prequel's prequel! WHAT THE FUCK!?"
[/quote]

I don't blame you

Reize said:
Hey there, traveler! They've been speaking of a dark knight rampaging this land. Do you know of any?
Person needs some time in the beach. All that darkness isn't good for your skin!

Or maybe it's me, Mario. Hmmm.

I don't know how! I host parties. I don't necessarily provide the equipment.

Maria Renard or Roll: You look like you're going to bust up some enemies.

Back