Crocodile Dippy's Supremely Bored Pokemon HeartGold Let's Play

mvyBY.png

...bugs? That's just brilliant having to go into a forest full of them immediately afterwards...

MhAgt.png

...I have to ride on them? why me

Mr9Ux.png

qS97J.png

Alright, I don't care if you have a sort of feminine charm to you, I just want to get the badge and leave, so don't stuff me around.

Bd1gi.png

CMnAp.png

How hard can it be to defeat some tiny bugs?

TrVgv.png

...or a big bug. Uhh this thing looks tough even for a hard-head like Guy Kazama. Keep an eye out, you never know what tricks it has up its sleeve.

8nrnM.png

Welp.

D7JRH.png

8QxH0.png

2RF03.png

Ha! Doesn't matter how large your insect is, they can all be crushed under 150kg boulders.

If that was his first Pokémon, I wonder what powerful foes he has left...

IgdSP.png
9RY2E.png

Yeah, I've pretty much won.

V2K5F.png

KkLCz.png

Somehow I doubt that's how I managed to thrash you... get some better Pokémon next time.

a0zgv.png

w9z5Z.png

Fantastic, now we can go to Goldenrod and finally see my prince again! Just a small forest of disgusting bugs left, and it'll all be over.

twmAN.png

xdWB9.png

What creature or person could possibly want to protect all these insects?! Whoever or whatever they are, they've got more tolerance than I do...

W3lWO.png

Oh great, it's that weirdo dancer again... what's she doing in a place like this, actually?

k3KJJ.png

...Don't mess with me, I already don't like you.

gwAFk.png

Shouldn't be too long to get out of here, so why not. It's a fairly linear path, anyway.

ffhDg.png

u4VAg.png

Oh, you condescending bitch! See if I ever offer to help you again in the future!

Bah, forget it! Let's just get out of this awful forest and head to Goldenrod before night falls...

sk0WP.png

Oh hey, a new Pokémon.. and it looks kind of suss. I need another friend to travel with me, so let's go, RktRaccoon.

I9Cje.png

Victory! Now, what should I call my new friend?

I have been extremely sick the past few days, so I'm not up to doing this right now. When I feel better, I'll get back to it.

meanwhile 5 days later

we were left on a cliffhanger so now the question is

will this continue and our cliffhanger resolved

or will this just die

go away, I was suffocating a few nights ago. But if you really don't want me to rest, I'll get back to this once I'm back on the good computer.

In all seriousness, you don't need to continue this until you feel better. We don't mind waiting until you've actually healed up.

At least, I don't mind.

And now I'm back after a few weeks of being incredibly ill.
EieO3.png

So uhh... welcome to the team, Svengali. I...I'm kind of bothered by this, but a teammate is a teammate...

GhZUI.png

Oh Lord, that screeching voice again...

uJE97.png

So useless he needs his grandparents to look after his Pokémon for him. I sure hope he doesn't try to introduce me...

VS7hq.png

Dammit!

CwJH1.png

Pfft, he wishes! Have you seen me, lady? I'm not much, but I'm still way out of his league! Besides, Oak remains my one and only~

6fouD.png

Oh buggery, I really didn't need that.

yJlqr.png

...Or that. I'm not letting you people near my Pokémon, especially since you're related to him...

rBNdL.png

Finally, we've reached Goldenrod City! Oooh, I've only been here once when I was a really small girl, so I don't know what the big city is like! I'm getting excited just thinking about it, but it's getting late so I should probably go to sleep for now. Just a few more quick hours, and I will finally meet my knight in a shining labcoat~

The following morning.

Let's head to the Radio Tower, that's where Oak will be broadcasting his show!

OrXUn.png

Master of observation. Hey, your outfit looks sort of familiar... probably just my imagination.

One easy as sin Pokémon quiz later.

jLPbp.png

Uhh... that's... nice?

Pievv.png

h0ASt.png

Seriously? That thing? Beat it in my first go, you'd have to be a complete moron to be confused by that... Whatever, I have no time to waste on this scrub.

0uZun.png

Oh, just a few more steps and I'll be reunited with him~

YM1fs.png

...You have got to be... FLIPPING kidding me! I came all this way JUST to see Oak, even losing a dear friend along the way, and I'm not allowed to even reach the floor he's on?! What a complete slap in the face!

Fine, I'll go have a good time without the beautiful professor... there's still so much to see in this city, after all.

6EdID.png

...Really? What a saint, and these tech geeks always have this dorky charm about them. I must meet this Bill, wherever he may be...

E9r4I.png

Free crap, of course I'll ride it around for you, you stupid sod.

jp4xt.png

53mia.png

I would pay to see that, I truly would.

3D9Fu.png

Why are you even here?

K32mx.png

Wow, do I have more balls than you do? Go away, kid, it's embarrassing to be seen with you.

Several hours of faffing about later.

EDurY.png

I've been stuffing around for a while, but I do have to think... with Oak just out of reach, and that fact not changing much anytime soon, I have to wonder... what am I going to do now? Should I just call it quits and return home, wait for Oak to come visit Elm so I can see him then? I don't know...

xQ8sO.png

...No, I have to continue. For Leon, after her sacrifice just so I could selfishly see the professor... I owe it to her, and to all my other Pokémon that put up with this juvenile quest to plow ahead and prove their worth to the world. And I'll do that... by taking the full gym challenge! I know this city has a gym, so I'll go take on that one next!

...Tomorrow, it's getting really late now.

Tomorrow.

xrBSF.png

Alright! Let's get a move on, our grand adventure has now only just begun!

SWr3g.png

...That clueless bint? This'll be a cake walk, with someone that dumb as my opponent!

0tQBS.png
UvvSM.png
KWwFO.png

RdSRE.png
jqhRA.png
uARwl.png

The crocodile spirit tells me to only use two Pokémon for this fight... so I'll let the voices decide which two to use. Have at it, mates.

Back