The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Rice Gum said:
Just wanted to say that idubbbz and Jake Paul are irrelevant, and that I hope to turn everyone on this forum into a cool kid as a major user. And remember: if they hate, they're irrelevant! 8)
Wat

Anyway, welcome Rice Gum!

rice gum is banned though, just letting you know that

My bad, I read it on Discord.
The boards were updated and the banned status is no longer displayed here. Could you fix this bug?

I find that a strange feature. Why isn't it automatic?

Oh, tell me about it.

I thought the system worked in two ways.

1) A user gets banned and the server takes a while to "update" it.

2) The glamorous silver gray stars apply only to permabanned users.

I also seem a little amused just of the thought of putting "committees" and "banned" under the same category called "special user group".

It's really up to the mod applying the ban. Some add grey stars for tempbans, others don't. Trolls sometimes don't get them either way.
But nothing's automatic on this part.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I also seem a little amused just of the thought of putting "committees" and "banned" under the same category called "special user group".
I guess this forum is unique in even distinguishing banned users by user group at all.
Also a user group doesn't have to be special.

Either way this is going off topic so..

I'm really new here! In a sense, I'm new to Mario Brothers at least to winning Mario Brothers. :-[

But, as an old guy, I remember buying the first Mario Brothers for the very first Game Boy. That must have been close to twenty five years ago. My kids are the real experts. They have always been driven to beat every video game that they have played. Must be at least 100s by now.

The games when I was a lad were pin ball, ping pong and tennis. The real world games. Then I played pong, start trek and adventure back in grad school on the main frames of the time.

I think the console version of breakout will always be my second favorite behind Mario Brothers and then maybe Galaga.

Anyway, at one time or another I am sure I have purchased every Mario Brothers video game. I even have the real world Mario Brothers Chess Set and board.

I have i can learn and contribute here.

v/r
fos1

PS. I had a terrible time registering! I had to try many times to finally answer all of the screening questions correctly!

fos1 said:
I'm really new here! In a sense, I'm new to Mario Brothers at least to winning Mario Brothers. :-[

But, as an old guy, I remember buying the first Mario Brothers for the very first Game Boy. That must have been close to twenty five years ago. My kids are the real experts. They have always been driven to beat every video game that they have played. Must be at least 100s by now.

The games when I was a lad were pin ball, ping pong and tennis. The real world games. Then I played pong, start trek and adventure back in grad school on the main frames of the time.

I think the console version of breakout will always be my second favorite behind Mario Brothers and then maybe Galaga.

Anyway, at one time or another I am sure I have purchased every Mario Brothers video game. I even have the real world Mario Brothers Chess Set and board.

v/r
fos1

PS. I had a terrible time registering! I had to try many times to finally answer all of the screening questions correctly!

Welcome!

Well, welcome to the Mario Boards! I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay here!

fos1 said:

v/r
fos1

Well, all is well that ends well! Welcome here, I too hope you'll have a good time here, learning and contributing as well!

Yo, the name's Javon. I've been a Mario fan since I was 5. I like Mario and rap. Hope to join your forum suckas! (Suckas was just a joke by the way :P)

Javon said:
Yo, the name's Javon. I've been a Mario fan since I was 5. I like Mario and rap. Hope to join your forum suckas! (Suckas was just a joke by the way :P )
Guys, ur today's target is "Da Javon". Welcome with bibbangs.

Okay, where's my welcome gun?

Ah here it is.

23071393-standard.jpg

WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome

Back