The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

The Lord Bowser said:
:bowser: Hello everyone, my name is Lord Bowser. I believe i'm not the only one or one and only, but i am a Bowser Fanatic as you can see. My friends call me Bowser... for an obvious reason of course. I hardly joined the Mario Boards, why hardly? It's because my net is powered by a hamster wheel lol, so i hardly might be around a lot. My likes, dislikes and my life of kidnapping princesses? Nah nothing special.
Likes: Bowser, Princess Peach, the entire mario franchise and destruction.
Dislikes: Mario Brothers, competitive Villains and anyone that gets in my way! :bowser:
For a moment I thought this was a troll post by the other Lord Bowser

Welcome here, father! :bowser: I'm Ludwig von Mister Wu, and I too like Bowser, although I'm more into the Little Bowsers! I hope you'll enjoy your stay, possibly not at the expense of the Boards being invaded and destroyed!

Oh hey LB you changed the......

Oh hey welcome "The" Lord Bowser! Enjoy your stay!

Hello, I'm draggadonYoshi. My username is a combo of my two favourite characters, Draggadon from Color Splash and Yoshi (obviously you know who he is :))) I hope to have fun here!

Draggadonyoshi said:
Hello, I'm draggadonYoshi. My username is a combo of my two favourite characters, Draggadon from Color Splash and Yoshi (obviously you know who he is :))) I hope to have fun here!

Welcome!

Draggadon is actually from Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, but not like that was a huge deal.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Draggadonyoshi said:

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Draggadonyoshi said:

Welcome aboard. :yoshi:

Draggadonyoshi said:
Hello, I'm draggadonYoshi. My username is a combo of my two favourite characters, Draggadon from Color Splash and Yoshi (obviously you know who he is :) )) I hope to have fun here!
I like your tastes! Welcome here, draggadonYoshi, I too hope you'll have a lot of fun here!

Koops said:
Draggadon is actually from Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, but not like that was a huge deal.

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!
Oh true. I've never played that game though so I didn't know that

Hi guys,

my Name is Mitch and i am new here :)
I have a question - i have a YT Channel and just finished two nice Lego stop motion clips which are a gameplay from "Super Mario Land" for Gameboy (1989).
This might interest some of you - but i do not want to make advertisement here and i read the forum rules . . . but on the other side there is a forum section called "Fan creations" and i regard my stuff as a fan project - so do you think i could post it there?
I would be very thankful for advice ;)

BickyMitch said:
I have a question - i have a YT Channel and just finished two nice Lego stop motion clips which are a gameplay from "Super Mario Land" for Gameboy (1989).
This might interest some of you - but i do not want to make advertisement here and i read the forum rules . . . but on the other side there is a forum section called "Fan creations" and i regard my stuff as a fan project - so do you think i could post it there?

Yep. Welcome.

Oh hello there, nice to see you all here! I am Adrian, and I hope to be able to share my knowledge of Mario and have some great conversation on this forum. :mario:

Hey everyone, I'm Toad gamer, and I'm a big Mario fan (plot twist)! I got Super Mario Odyssey a few days ago, on Christmas to be precise, and so far I love it!

Also, believe it or not, I am the above user's brother!

Oh yeah hi everyone, I'm Noodle Soup, you can call me Noodle.
I have loved every Mario game I've ever touched, and I'm a huge Nintendo fanboy overall. I love video games and I believe them to be the ideal artform.
I also do some twitch streaming and some let's plays on youtube but who doesn't nowadays.

Glad to be here! ^3^

Hello, everyone. I'm the senate, and I'm new here. I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way through the universe.

The Senate said:
Hello, everyone. I'm the senate, and I'm new here. I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way through the universe.
Of course the senate would be banned, it's just like America!

Yes, I get the reason why he was banned, but c'mon. I had to.

Hi Noodle! That’s a pretty fun name ~ .
I’m so happy we’re getting new people here!
I’m MsRetroGeek but you can call me Geeky ^^.
I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to see you around

Adrian said:
Oh hello there, nice to see you all here! I am Adrian, and I hope to be able to share my knowledge of Mario and have some great conversation on this forum. :mario:
I hope to have some great conversation with you too, although I should visit these forums more frequently... nonetheless, welcome here!

Toadgamer said:
Hey everyone, I'm Toad gamer, and I'm a big Mario fan (plot twist)! I got Super Mario Odyssey a few days ago, on Christmas to be precise, and so far I love it!

Also, believe it or not, I am the above user's brother!
Wait, does :toad: get some love from you too? Well, anyway have a nice stay here!

NoodleSoup said:
Oh yeah hi everyone, I'm Noodle Soup, you can call me Noodle.
I have loved every Mario game I've ever touched, and I'm a huge Nintendo fanboy overall. I love video games and I believe them to be the ideal artform.
I also do some twitch streaming and some let's plays on youtube but who doesn't nowadays.

Glad to be here! ^3^
Glad to meet you too!

Back