The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

I'm not sure how to respond to that

saltypepper said:
Hey uh, I guess?
My name is saltypepper, and I like Mario games and other stuff, like Left 4 Dead 2 (even if i can't play it right now). I also play Smash a lot so you know, that's cool I guess?

Anyway hi, and I hope I won't be a bother and can get along with the community!
hi salty

I'm sorry for not responding earlier and I will now regret it

but

Mario still > Luigi

oi saltypepper, I didn't know you'd register here.

Trunks Mario said:
hi salty

I'm sorry for not responding earlier and I will now regret it

but

Mario still > Luigi

i would accept your apology if you didn't say that mario was better than luigi

Baby Luigi said:
oi saltypepper, I didn't know you'd register here.
i am here to spread the word of luigi

and also talk about other related mario stuff :P

you do know that there's the best luigi and that's Baby Luigi

Heeeelllo there, and I finally joined after a long while. I am an avid gamer since 1994, and a serious artist who enjoys doing fanart for the things that I love. I mostly joined for some of the new games, especially for the Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and Mario Odyssey.

Currently I am mostly around the rpg series, and own most of the collection to date, same with Paper Mario. I also enjoy seeing details of how the game was made, and personal interceptions of people corrupting them.

And possibly you couldn't guess, but my favorite Mario character none other than Cackletta! I hope to fit in here as much as any place I join, because I am pretty informative and love debating on cosmetics of the innards of gaming in general.

The Once-ler said:
Welcome ForteReborn, I also love the MarPGs (and my favorite character is Fawful, I also love Cackletta so I think we can get along) :D

Oh, hello! I recall you recently, and seen some of your stuff while touring around youtube. I also happen to like Fawful as well, and been doing fanart of him personally. (Also been playing Bowser's Inside Story, which was played recently during a power outage we had down here due to Irma.)

If you want someone who is engaged in the series as much as you are, I will be delighted!

ForteReborn said:
Heeeelllo there, and I finally joined after a long while. I am an avid gamer since 1994, and a serious artist who enjoys doing fanart for the things that I love. I mostly joined for some of the new games, especially for the Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, and Mario Odyssey.

Currently I am mostly around the rpg series, and own most of the collection to date, same with Paper Mario. I also enjoy seeing details of how the game was made, and personal interceptions of people corrupting them.

And possibly you couldn't guess, but my favorite Mario character none other than Cackletta! I hope to fit in here as much as any place I join, because I am pretty informative and love debating on cosmetics of the innards of gaming in general.
Welcome here! It doesn't look like it, but I too played a few MaRPGs (although I'm sorely missing the DS/3DS era of Mario & Luigi, save for Partners in time which luckily was released on Wii U VC) and I too like to see how games were made, I find it a very fascinating aspect since we get to know a bit the people who made it and discover a bit how they were working!

Mister Wu said:
ForteReborn said:

Welcome here! It doesn't look like it, but I too played a few MaRPGs (although I'm sorely missing the DS/3DS era of Mario & Luigi, save for Partners in time which luckily was released on Wii U VC) and I too like to see how games were made, I find it a very fascinating aspect since we get to know a bit the people who made it and discover a bit how they were working!

Oh you do? Nice, I am recently taking a break from another board for Splatoon, and felt like flocking over here to meet different people. So good to hear someone else as well that plays it, and again I own most all the way up before the newer (Stopped at Super Paper Mario.) Paper Mario series. I also don't own Paper Jam, waiting for that one to go cheap since I am not wanting to pay full price for a so-so game.

Recently I've been watching videos on Paper Mario, and Mario 64. Mostly soft crashes, or parallel universe skips that involve seeing how much the game takes to get there in years, or minutes. I don't do coding myself, but I like observing them.

ForteReborn said:

Welcome!

ForteReborn said:
Mister Wu said:
ForteReborn said:

Oh you do? Nice, I am recently taking a break from another board for Splatoon, and felt like flocking over here to meet different people. So good to hear someone else as well that plays it, and again I own most all the way up before the newer (Stopped at Super Paper Mario.) Paper Mario series. I also don't own Paper Jam, waiting for that one to go cheap since I am not wanting to pay full price for a so-so game.

Recently I've been watching videos on Paper Mario, and Mario 64. Mostly soft crashes, or parallel universe skips that involve seeing how much the game takes to get there in years, or minutes. I don't do coding myself, but I like observing them.
I like those videos too, some of the exploits he finds are really funny!

when ur mate gives u some drug but tbh you just don't really give one I mean let's be fair how much of a one does anyone give, not really anyone tbh like I can smoke a weed infront of the police and they don't give one mate they just ask me to fuck off which is honestly rude like wtf are you on mate seriously also just a say can you sub to my mate sam he's got his own minecraft let's play channel which is pretty sick tbh like damn mate please sub i'm sure he won't care tbh just fuck off

also glad to be new to the forum but tbh just fuck off

Hello there,
I'm Semako, a 20 year old Austrian Super Mario fan, competitive Smash and Mario Kart player and Super Mario 64 speedrunner who tries to git gud. I'm also the head admin of a german Mario board and one of the german MarioWiki's admins, altough kinda inactive there. After I joined the english MarioWiki some days ago, I decided to join the board too, mostly because of the upcoming games like Odyssey, which I have to get as soon as possible.

As I alreadys said, currently I'm doing Super Mario 64 speedrunning, which not only makes fun, but also is a nice challenge for me and helps me to shorten the waiting time for Odyssey - which I will run too of course - and I already did some runs in the Desert Kingdom, as it is available in the demo version.

And, you might have guessed it from my MarioWiki edits, I really like to watch Pannenkoek2012's videos, as video game glitches are very interesting for me, not only those in Super Mario 64 - and I'm currently studying computer science in my home town, Vienna, which fits these interests as well, as one of the things I learn is how to write programs, which is needed to understand the coding errors behind glitches.

Anyways, I'll see you all around :)

PS: please forgive me for my bad English, it's not my mother tongue ;)

Semako said:
Hello there,
I'm Semako, a 20 year old Austrian Super Mario fan, competitive Smash and Mario Kart player and Super Mario 64 speedrunner who tries to git gud. I'm also the head admin of a german Mario board and one of the german MarioWiki's admins, altough kinda inactive there. After I joined the english MarioWiki some days ago, I decided to join the board too, mostly because of the upcoming games like Odyssey, which I have to get as soon as possible.

As I alreadys said, currently I'm doing Super Mario 64 speedrunning, which not only makes fun, but also is a nice challenge for me and helps me to shorten the waiting time for Odyssey - which I will run too of course - and I already did some runs in the Desert Kingdom, as it is available in the demo version.

And, you might have guessed it from my MarioWiki edits, I really like to watch Pannenkoek2012's videos, as video game glitches are very interesting for me, not only those in Super Mario 64 - and I'm currently studying computer science in my home town, Vienna, which fits these interests as well, as one of the things I learn is how to write programs, which is needed to understand the coding errors behind glitches.

Anyways, I'll see you all around :)

PS: please forgive me for my bad English, it's not my mother tongue ;)

Welcome!

Woah, a speedrunner and an admin of the German Mariowiki! Welcome here, Semako! By the way, since I'm Italian, you're pretty much my neighbor! ;)

Back