Can someone help me ?

Yes, it should be zones.
The rest is fine.

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Thanks again!

Now, this one is complexe... Does the word 'zones' should take an 's'? Also, is the rest of the sentence correct?

The Warp Zone found in Super Mario 3D Land are in the same places as they were in the original Super Mario Bros.: World 1-2 and World 4-2.
Yes. There should be an S.

In english, can we put a 'the' in front of a plurial noun?

Warp Zones found in SM3DL...

or

The Warp Zones found in SM3DL...

Dr Luigi Tm said:
In english, can we put a 'the' in front of a plurial noun?

Warp Zones found in SM3DL...

or

The Warp Zones found in SM3DL...
It's "The Warp Zones", so, yes.

The Warp Zones.

Thanks all! Now I have a little question... Shoul I say :

The music that plays in the Golden Temple of Donkey Kong Country Returns is a remix of the NES Donkey Kong Jr. intro and stage themes.

or

In Donkey Kong Country Returns, the music that plays in the Golden Temple is a remix of the NES Donkey Kong Jr. intro and stage themes.

I think both look fine

I personally would go with the second one though

Both completely work, I prefer 2nd.

Thank you! It's appreciated! Now, I would like to know if this sentence is coherent ? :

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Luigi's returning taunt (down taunt) deals 2% damage instead of the 1% from previous games in the series.

That looks correct.

It looks perfect!

Thanks again! Now this one is complexe... I needed to make it fit in under 140 caracters... Is this coherent? It feels repetitive, how can I say it?:

Yoshi no Cookie: Kuruppon Oven de Cookie (Super Famicom, 1994) is a Japan-only promotional game. Only 500 copies of the game were produced.

It looks perfect!

Wohoo! Thanks for fallowing me!

Can someone help me with this one please?

In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animations is different from the American and the Japanese version.

I'm not sure if ''and'' is the right word here...

The "is" is actually the wrong word, what you want is:

In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animations are different in the American and the Japanese version.

On:
different in the American and the Japanese version

I should change it to:
different in the American and Japanese versions

Or use this, as there was no European nor Australian Version, anyway:
different in both versions

Ok, so what do you think of this:

In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animations are different in the American and Japanese versions.

But because there is only one victory animation in each game, I was thinking of :

In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animation is different in the American and Japanese versions.

What do you think?

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Ok, so what do you think of this:

In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animations are different in the American and Japanese versions.

But because there is only one victory animation in each game, I was thinking of :

In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animation is different in the American and Japanese versions.

What do you think?
Well if there's only one, I believe the second one is correct. ;)

Or is it better if I say ? :

In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animation is different from the American to the Japanese versions.

No. It's:

I'm actually gonna have to disagree with Rin there. I don't find anything grammatically wrong with the first statement.

Back