Can someone help me ?

Ok thank! It's strange to see how the way of forming sentence is so much different in french! Hehe.

Now... I have a problem... Is this sentence right? I'm not sure about the ''loaded'' parts...:

If Mario Kart DS is loaded on the original NDS, Mario says "Yahoo!". If it is loaded on the NDS Lite, he says "Here we go!" instead.

it's correct

Thanks a lot! Now I'm wondering... Should we say:

-In Super Mario 64, the toxic gas in Hazy Maze Cave is green. In the DS remake, it is purple.
-In Super Mario 64, toxic gas in Hazy Maze Cave is green. In the DS remake, it is purple.

The first one.

Thanks again! And now, I'm not sur about the word ''sprites''. Is it welll known in english or is it only a gamer-term? Also, is the word ''from well used?

Sprites of Angry Sun (from SMB3), Phantos, Pansers and Cobrats (from SMB2) are printed on some carpets in Shy Guy Bazaar from Mario Kart 7.

Looks good, though I would insert the word "an" between the words "of" and "angry," since there's more than one Angry Sun in SMB3.

Thanks for the advice!

Now I wanted to know if this sentence is right:

The Koopalings did not appear in any game between Hotel Mario (1994) and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (2003).

Can something ''not appear in any game''? Does the word ''game'' shoul take a ''s''?

Thanks.

Games
With a S

Actually, "any game" is correct, as well as "all games".
It just depends on the word before it, but both mean the same thing.

Either "any game" or "any games" would be correct.

I think that "any game" would sound a bit better, but it barely makes a difference.

Thanks a lot again! Now, I was taking onw of the Wiki's home page trivia but I want to form it another way. Is this verb form appropriate?:

In Super Mario 64, Manta Ray won't appear in Dire, Dire Docks until the player beats the second Bowser's level.

Thanks!

Now, I wanted to reduce this sentence :

With the release of the Korean edition of Smooth Moves, all the artworks of the Wii Remote (Form Baton) have a Wii Remote Jacket to protect the remote. Other editions of the game got artworks of Wii Remotes without protection jackets.

Into this:

The Korean edition of Warioware: Smooth Moves is the only one in wich all the artworks of the Wii Remote have a Wii Remote Jacket.

Is it all right? Is the structure okay?

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Thanks!

Now, I wanted to reduce this sentence :

With the release of the Korean edition of Smooth Moves, all the artworks of the Wii Remote (Form Baton) have a Wii Remote Jacket to protect the remote. Other editions of the game got artworks of Wii Remotes without protection jackets.

Into this:

The Korean edition of Warioware: Smooth Moves is the only one in wich all the artworks of the Wii Remote have a Wii Remote Jacket.

Is it all right? Is the structure okay?
It looks good, you just spelled which wrong.

And what NABO said.

Well, thanks! but this that mean that there is a mistake on the wiki? Because in the trvia sction of Warioware Smooth Moves : (http://www.mariowiki.com/WarioWare:_Smooth_Moves) , it is written ''all the artworks of the Wii Remote''. ?

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Well, thanks! but this that mean that there is a mistake on the wiki? Because in the trvia sction of Warioware Smooth Moves : (http://www.mariowiki.com/WarioWare:_Smooth_Moves) , it is written ''all the artworks of the Wii Remote''. ?
It's fine. It just looks better without the "S" but I think it's fine both ways.

Ok thanks!

Now, is that right? That looks strange to me but maybe it's the only way to say this sentence ... :

In Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi can makes a squared egg by swallowing a wooden crate.

Take off the "S" in makes and it's correct.

I would say:
In Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi can make squared eggs by swallowing a wooden crate.
It's just my preference, though.

I'd change "squared" to "square".

So... I guess this is better:

In Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi can make square eggs by swallowing wooden crates

right?

That is correct as far as I know.

Thanks again!

Now, this one is complexe... Does the word 'zones' should take an 's'? Also, is the rest of the sentence correct?

The Warp Zone found in Super Mario 3D Land are in the same places as they were in the original Super Mario Bros.: World 1-2 and World 4-2.

Back