Can someone help me ?

The latter is actully more correct, but change the last word to 'within'.

Ooops! I wanted to say : Inside OF it... Not : Inside if it. I edited it.

So, if I understand, this sentence makes sens ? : In New Super Mario Bros. U, if the player takes too long to open the chest in an enemy course, Nabbit will appear to steal the item within.

Thanks a lot!

And now... Is that correct? :

There is reportedly only 2500 copies in existence of the Donkey Kong Country Competition Cartridge.

I don't see a problem in that one.

Oh boy! Thanks a lot for telling me that! I'll delete my tweet!

And now, does that make sens?

In Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Geno (from Super Mario RPG) returns as a cameo to explain the rules of the Star 'Stache Smash minigame.

Or can you confirm me that this is correct? :

In 1982, Universal Studios sued Nintendo, claiming that Donkey Kong infringed on their intellectual property rights to the film King Kong.

That looks good.

Oh, btw in your sig, 'Fallow' should be spelled 'Follow'

Just felt like pointing that out.

Is the word ''title'' approprieted in this sentence: ?

In the SNES compilation title Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, Luigi spits fireballs rather than shooting them from his fingers,

I don't see a problem with that.

It's fine there, though at the end of your sentence should be a period (.) as opposed to a comma (,).

Yeah Thanks! I saw that one juste before posting it on Twitter! :p

And now, is the term ''entire main game'' is ok? :

There is only one Sledge Bro. in the entire main game of New Super Mario Bros. 2, He is in level World 2-2.

So, can I say : Excluding DLC levels, there is only one Sledge Bro. in the entire game of New Super Mario Bros. 2. He is in World 2-2.

?

This is better: Excluding appearances in DLC levels, there is only one Sledge Bro. in New Super Mario Bros. 2. He is in World 2-2.

Yes! Thank yoi very much!

And now, how should I say that? In french, we would say : «La grosse dame qui est la surveillante du Boom Boom Bar...» But in english, I'm not sure of how to say that... Maybe can you help me?

Big Bertha, the large woman who is the bouncer of the Boom Boom Bar in the Super Mario Bros. movie, is named after the big red fish from SMB3.

Big Bertha, the large woman that is the bouncer of the Boom Boom Bar in the Super Mario Bros. movie, is named after the big red fish from SMB3.

Both are fine but I'd go with the first one.

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Yes! Thank yoi very much!

And now, how should I say that? In french, we would say : «La grosse dame qui est la surveillante du Boom Boom Bar...» But in english, I'm not sure of how to say that... Maybe can you help me?

Big Bertha, the large woman who is the bouncer of the Boom Boom Bar in the Super Mario Bros. movie, is named after the big red fish from SMB3.

Big Bertha, the large woman that is the bouncer of the Boom Boom Bar in the Super Mario Bros. movie, is named after the big red fish from SMB3.
premier

Thanks a lot! Very appreciated!

For this one, I'm not sure about the end of the sentence:

Miyamoto believed "donkey" meant "stupid" in English, and assumed the name Donkey Kong would convey the sense "stupid ape".

Can someone tell me if it is okay?

Dr Luigi Tm said:
Thanks a lot! Very appreciated!

For this one, I'm not sure about the end of the sentence:

Miyamoto believed "donkey" meant "stupid" in English, and assumed the name Donkey Kong would convey the sense "stupid ape".

Can someone tell me if it is okay?
great :)

Back