Can someone help me ?

Mariomario64 said:
Also, you should just say "World 8-1" instead of "the world 8-1"
Oh yeah. I forgot that.

Thanks again! And now, is this one ok?:

In Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), there is only one red Snifit in in the entire game. It can be found in World 3-3.

You have an extra "in" there.

Correct: In Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA), there is only one red Snifit in the entire game. It can be found in World 3-3.

also I didn't know that

Oh! I didn't see it! thanks.

And noww... Should I say:

In Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, the race course Baby Park has seven laps. In Mario Kart DS, it has five laps.

OR

In Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, the Baby Park race course has seven laps. In Mario Kart DS, it has five laps.

??

Your helo is very appreciated!

Now, I already have another question... Is this sentence correct and wich one is the best? Is it possible to write this in a better way? :

In Super Mario 64, it is possible to control the camera during the ending cutscene with a second controller.

OR

In Super Mario 64, it is possible to control the camera during the ending cutscene with the second controller.

The former is the correct one.

Helped me alot! thanks! And now....

How should I say this sentence? :

Daisy did not appear in any game between NES Open Tournament Golf (1991) and Mario Tennis (N64) (2000).

Is the negative form okay?

It's fine.

Wich is better between those two ? :

Daisy does not appear in any games between NES Open Tournament Golf (1991) and Mario Tennis (N64) (2000).

Daisy did not appear in any game between NES Open Tournament Golf (1991) and Mario Tennis (N64) (2000).

Thanks again!

What should I say between those two?:

In Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Hammer Mario can slide down hills. This was not possible in previous versions of the game.

In Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Hammer Mario can slide down hills. It was not possible in previous versions of the game.

OR

In Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Hammer Mario can slide down hills. That was not possible in previous versions of the game.

Thanks again!

World 3-B, World 6-Bowser's Castle, and World Star-Castle cannot be played in the Coin Rush mode of New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Is the verb appropriate?

Thanks!

And, for this one, I would appreciate some help to make this sentence more clear! :

Mario has five fingers on the box art of Hotel Mario, but four during the cutscenes of the game.

I would write it like this:
On the box art of Hotel Mario, it shows Mario is shown having five fingers on each hand. However, during the in-game cutscenes, Mario is shown having only four fingers on each hand.

I don't know whether that is the best way to clearing the sentence up or not, but it will still work.

Personally, I like Pi's advice, but if you want to keep it short(er):
Mario has five fingers on the box art of Hotel Mario, but only four during the cutscenes of the game.

It needs to fit into 140 caracter. So I needed to cut some words... Is this okay :

On the box art of Hotel Mario, Mario is shown having five fingers. However, during the in-game cutscenes, Mario is shown having only four.

?

Are you sure the word ''in-game'' exists?

Back