Can someone help me ?

Put That Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me said:
I'm actually gonna have to disagree with Rin there. I don't find anything grammatically wrong with the first statement.

Right, but I think there's only one victory animation (could be wrong, though. It's been a while since I last played the game).

Yes, there is only one victory animation.

And now, I have another problem! Does this make sens? :

In Paper Mario: Sticker Star, the music played by the Boom-Box is a snippet of the Space Zone theme from Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.

It's fine, though Boom Box is not hyphenated in-game.

Hey! So this is my new problem... On Twitter, the limit of caracters is 140... The first sentence has 144 caracters so I needed to make it shorter, is my new sentence okay? Do you have a better alternative? Thanks!

In Mario Kart DS, the staff ghost data for Desert Hills and Rainbow Road features the Japanese R.O.B., no matter what version of the game it is.

In any Mario Kart DS version, the staff ghost data for Desert Hills and Rainbow Road features the Japanese R.O.B.

It looks good. :)

Also for future reference, characters is spelled with an 'h'.

Thanks! But, instead, can I say :

In Mario Kart DS, the staff ghost data for Desert Hills and Rainbow Road uses the Japanese R.O.B., no matter what version of the game it is.

?

"Uses" is okay, but I prefer "features", it just sounds more professional, in my opinion.

I third that statement.

Thanks to all!

And now, is this simple sentence right?:

There are only five 1-up mushrooms in Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA).

Yes, that is correct. :)

Yep, no errors.

Can someone tell me wich of these 2 sentences is the most representative? And is the verb correct?:

Before the game is released, Super Mario 3D Land originally went under the tentative name "Super Mario",

Before the game is released, Super Mario 3D Land used to be called "Super Mario",

The 1st one sounds better, but only one more thing to mention:
"Before the game is released"

It's more like "Before the game released", "Before the game went in stores", "Before the game shipped", "Before the game came out", etc.

Thanks a lot!

Now, wich one shoul I say?

The instruction manual for Wario's Woods (SNES) calls Birdo "Catherine", which is her original Japanese name.

The instruction manual of Wario's Woods (SNES) calls Birdo "Catherine", which is her original Japanese name.

The Wario's Woods's instruction manual (SNES) calls Birdo "Catherine", which is her original Japanese name.

The second one seems the best.

Ok! Thanks! I guess both of them are not bad! And now, how can I say this sentence in a better formula?:

Excluding remakes, Goomba's Shoe (Kuribo's Shoe) from SMB3 is seen for the first time after 24 years of absence in Paper Mario: Sticker Star

I'll give it a shot.

Goomba's Shoe (Kuribo's Shoe) returned in Paper Mario: Sticker Star after 24 years of absence (excluding remakes).

or

In Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Goomba's Shoe (Kuribo's Shoe) returned after 24 years of absence (excluding remakes).

?

My take:

The Goomba's Shoe (or Kuribo's Shoe) from SMB3 returned for the first time after 24 years of absence in Paper Mario: Sticker Star, excluding remakes of SMB3.

Yohoo! Tnaks all!

And now, does this make sense ? And should I use named or called ? :

In World of Warcraft, one of the quests in southern Kalimdor introduced characters based on Mario and Luigi called (named?) Larion and Muigin.

called works better in this situation, but named also works.

Thanks! And now, how can I say that:

A Gold Fuzzy made an appearance on the back cover of the Super Paper Mario's guidebook, but no Gold Fuzzies appear in-game.

A Gold Fuzzy made an appearance on the back cover of the Super Paper Mario guidebook, but no Gold Fuzzies appear in-game.

A Gold Fuzzy made an appearance on the back cover of the guidebook of Super Paper Mario, but no Gold Fuzzies appear in-game.

#2 is the correct one.

Thanks again! Now I'm kind of confused... On Twitter, the limit of caracter is 140. And I cannot make the sentence I want to say with this restriction. Can someone suggest me something?:

(145 caracters) : In New Super Mario Bros. U, if the player takes too long to open the chest in an enemy course, Nabbit will appear to steal the item inside of it.

And for this one, I'm not sure if it makes sense:

(139 caracters) : In New Super Mario Bros. U, if the player takes too long to open the chest in an enemy course, Nabbit will appear to steal the item inside.

Back