Can someone help me ?

Thanks to all! and now, is there too many ''from'' in this sentence? is it okay?:

The music played in the level Glittertown of Wario Land: Shake It! is a remix of the theme from Greenhorn Ruins from Wario World.

In other words, what should I say between those two? :

The music played in the level Glittertown of Wario Land: Shake It! is a remix of the theme from Greenhorn Ruins from Wario World.

OR

The music played in the level Glittertown of Wario Land: Shake It! is a remix of the theme of Greenhorn Ruins of Wario World.

It's me again! I wanted to know iif, in English, something can be in the shape of a country...? Like this:

In the World 3 of SMB3, there is an island chain in the shape of Japan.

You don't need to say "In the World 3...", since "World 3" is a place name. Just say "In World 3..."

But otherwise it's perfectly correct.

Thanks a lot!

And can I say :

Both Super Mario RPG and Paper Mario feature a staff credit parade that is led by Luigi.

Or does that mean that there are 2 SMRPG games and I talk about them AND Paper Mario? Or How can I say this sentence?

Thanks again! It's been a while since I asked another question... Is this sentences's structure fine ?:

In Super Mario Bros., when 128 lives are reached, a glitch is triggered causing an instant Game Over the next time the player loses a life.

It's been a while since I lastt asked a question! But here it is... Wich word should I use in this case :

In Super Mario 3D Land, a ghostly figure appears in the background of the Flagpole area of any Ghost House level after 50 in-game seconds.

In Super Mario 3D Land, a ghostly figure appears in the background of the Flagpole area in any Ghost House level after 50 in-game seconds.

Thanks!

I'd use the first.

I believe in that instance, both "of" and "in" work the same way and accomplish the same goal, so it's probably fine either way.

It's good to see that I'm not that bad! But, just to be sure, what should I say between :

In Super Mario Kart, only the CPU-controlled drivers Toad and the Princess can use Poison Mushrooms as an item.

In Super Mario Kart, only the CPU-controlled drivers Toad and the Princess can use Poison Mushrooms as item.

I'd actually say the following (suggestions in bold):

In Super Mario Kart, only the CPU-controlled Toad and Princess Peach can use Poison Mushrooms as items.

Alternatively, you could also say this:

In Super Mario Kart, only the CPU-controlled Toad and Princess Peach can use the Poison Mushroom as an item.

Thanks! Very appreciated! It helps me a lot!

Now, I juste need to know if this sentence is correct :?

In Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, a secret song named "Totaka's song" will play after 2 min and 30 sec waiting on the Game Over screen.

----

Repost: It's me again! Is it possible to say something like that: ?

The Mad Piano from Super Mario 64 (seen in Big Boo's Haunt) makes a cameo appearance in Mario Party 2's Horror Land board.

Thanks!

Thanks alot for your help!

Now...Is this ok? I'm not sure if the sentence is well formed.:

Mario Golf is referenced in the Death Note manga. Ryuk asks Light Yagami if he wants to play the game.

Cool! Thanks again! Now... is that right?

Mario Is Missing, Mario's Time Machine, Wario's Woods and Yoshi's Cookie all came out in, at least, a NES and a SNES version.

The comma inbetween in and at least Doesn't belong there, other than that it looks good.

Back