Can someone help me ?

I'd say the second one

Better yet:

Dr Luigi Tm said:
A) Yoshi's Island code includes sprites for several Yoshi forms that didn't make the final cut. These include, a mushroom, a tree, and a plane.
B) Yoshi's Island code includes sprites for several Yoshi forms that didn't make the final cut. These include: a mushroom, a tree, and a plane.

C)Yoshi's Island code includes sprites for several unused Yoshi forms: a mushroom, a tree, and a plane.

Dr Luigi Tm said:
6 mounths later, I'm back! Did you miss me? Because you missed me!

Can someone tell me which of these sentences is well written:

A) Yoshi's Island code includes sprites for several Yoshi forms that didn't make the final cut. These include, a mushroom, a tree, and a plane.
B) Yoshi's Island code includes sprites for several Yoshi forms that didn't make the final cut. These include: a mushroom, a tree, and a plane.
No comma or colon.

Thanks to you!

Now... Here's my biggest request ever! I made a video with 50 of these Mario facts. Most of them came from the wiki or this topic. But since English is not my first language, I keep worrying about making mistakes.

Here's my video (It's presently unlisted)

Please! Can someone tell me if they see a missing comma, an extra comma, a word that is not supposed to be there, a missing word, a missing capital letter or anything wrong? I need your help! If you would write a sentence another way, please, tell me!

1000x Thanks!

For exemple, here's some sentences that I need to get verified, which one of these is the best one?:

A-In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animation is different in the American and Japanese versions.
B-In Super Mario RPG, Bowser's battle victory animation is different in the American and the Japanese version.

C-Super Mario Bros. was released on Friday the 13th in Japan.
D-Super Mario Bros. was released on a Friday the 13th in Japan.

E-Whomps were inspired by Japanese mythological creatures known as nurikabe, "wall ghosts" that misdirect or impede travellers at night.
F-Whomps were inspired by a Japanese mythological creature known as nurikabe, a "wall ghost" that misdirects or impedes travellers at night.

A and C, definitely. E and F are both fine, so either can be used.

Thanks!

And.... Do we say

A) In the Japanese version of
Super Smash Bros. Melee,
it is stated on the Yoshi
trophy description that
Yoshis reproduce asexually,
meaning that they are
neither male nor female.

or

B) In the Japanese version of
Super Smash Bros. Melee,
it is stated in the Yoshi
trophy description that
meaning that they are
neither male nor female.

Try this.
In the Japanese version of
Super Smash Bros. Melee, Yoshi's
trophy description states that
meaning that they are
neither male nor female.

Thank you very much for all your help Magikrazy!

So...Here's the final video!
Each fact stay a little longer than before (so people could have more time to read).
I also changed some sentences and added a music.

Now, I think I've finished for a while with my Mario_Trivia account on Twitter.
I'll see how many views I can get for this video.
If I ever get some thousands views, I'll consider making a "50 other strange Super Mario facts".

Until then, thanks to all of you for your help during those YEARS! Very appreciated!

More than 8 mouths later...

I find this fact quite weird and interesting and I wanted to post in on my Mario Trivia account.
Can anyone tell me if it is well written?
Dows this make sens?

In Super Mario Maker, using the bonus room SFX in the SMB game style will make the high score table music from VS. Super Mario Bros.

it makes sense but i would write In Super Mario Maker, using the bonus room SFX in the SMB style will cause the high score table's theme to be from VS. Super Mario Bros.

i'm no expert and you'll need someone else to clarify

(j'ignore la limite de caractères)

In Super Mario Maker, using the bonus room SFX in the SMB tileset makes the high score table music from VS. Super Mario Bros play.

Back