Games that get too much love/hate

Smasher said:
Snifit said:
Super Mario Bros. 3 getting too much love? You guys must be kidding, Super Mario Bros. 3 isn't mentioned that much in Mario websites I go!

Not being mentioned much =/= not being loved. SMB3 has been called one of the greatest games of all time on multiple occasions. Personally I didn't enjoy it much at all.
Because you're dumb
Also Super Mario World is overrated

Dorayaki said:
Pandapowah said:
Mario Party games get too much hate but they are pretty fun to me.
It seemed that Party 8 was redeemed lack of playablity in face of 7, and 9 was obviously for that Toadette was excluded.

Toadette's exclusion the main reason why MP9 may get some hate? I think it'd be more because the board gameplay is very lackluster compared to the other games.

super mario galaxy

I was very underwhelmed when I got it yet everyone praises it as one of the greatest Mario games ever

Paper Jorge said:
super mario galaxy

I was very underwhelmed when I got it yet everyone praises it as one of the greatest Mario games ever
Hey me and you have the same opinion
WE MUST BE SIAMESE TWINS

Yoshidude99 said:
Mario Party 9 gets too much hate.
People either like that game or hate it it but yes I agree, all Mario Party games get too much hate.

Anyway I think Mario Kart 64 gets far too much love.

Smasher said:
Snifit said:
Super Mario Bros. 3 getting too much love? You guys must be kidding, Super Mario Bros. 3 isn't mentioned that much in Mario websites I go!

Not being mentioned much =/= not being loved. SMB3 has been called one of the greatest games of all time on multiple occasions. Personally I didn't enjoy it much at all.

For once I agree with you on something..

NSY said:

Wrong. Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7 get too much love if you catch my drift.

I thought ALL N64 games were underrated.

Double Dash is good but I found it a bit overrated.

I thought games from classic consoles got too much hate, but now I think I was pretty wrong.

Super Buu said:
Super Mario 64 is not underrated

I agree with that, but the enemies are underrated.

Smasher said:
Double Dash is good but I found it a bit overrated.

I agree wtih that, but I like the addition of two characters in one kart.

How would that be lying? If they think it's the best, then to them, it's the best.

Because Mario Kart 64 was pretty low in some "Best Mario Kart games" list I've seen.

Smasher said:
How would that be lying? If they think it's the best, then to them, it's the best.

I think SMB3 gets too much love, it wasn't that good of a game to me. Same with both Galaxy Games.

SPM does get too much hate, while it is my least favorite of the series, it's a good game. I also feel the same for some Mario Party games.

Super Mario Bros. 3 gets too much love? And most of you guys don't like it?

So no one respects the classics, huh? Compare it to most NES games and it's fantastic. It's still a great game, imo.

Fawfulfury65 said:

So no one respects the classics, huh? Compare it to most NES games and it's fantastic. It's still a great game, imo.

That's what I'm trying to say here.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
People either like that game or hate it it but yes I agree, all Mario Party games get too much hate.

Actually it's only really MP9 that gets hate. All others except for 8 have lots of praise.

Fawfulfury65 said:

The mario boards itself doest mean alot of people dont like/hate something. I could give you a nice long bunch of top tens and it will hae SMB3 at the top. No denying it.

Yoshidude99 said:
NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Actually it's only really MP9 that gets hate. All others except for 8 have lots of praise.
I've heard some bad things on MP7.

Mario Party 8 also gets a lot of hate compared to others.

If anything, it's the original 3 Mario Parties that get too much love compared to the rest of the series.

Also, why people mention Mario Party 9 as the most hated Mario Party game when Mario Part Advance exists?

Back