King Boo/Boo fan club.

Dude, not everything that has sharp teeth is a vampire. If dogs have sharp teeth, they're vampires? If Snorlax has sharp teeth, it's a vampire?

I think the length of the teeth at some areas DOES make Boo look like a vampire. Two long teeth at the edges look like that.

Snifit said:
Dude, not everything that has sharp teeth is a vampire. If dogs have sharp teeth, they're vampires? If Snorlax has sharp teeth, it's a vampire?
It was a joke!

I was playing NSMB yesterday and I was wondering. What are the names of those big Boo's that try to suck you in when you are in Ghost Houses?

Gogeta said:
Balloon Boo
I didn't know that.

I drew King Boo yesterday! I was gonna color him in Luigi's Mansion style, but then I would have to make a jewel crown, so I just stuck with the Spinoff design.

Snifit said:
Cool, can I see it?
If I can figure a way to do it on my phone yes. Can I upload pictures on my phone to Imgur???

Snifit said:
Maybe. But I use tinypic to upload pictures.
Ok. I'll try my best.

Cool! He's my 1st favorite villain, and 2nd favorite character, 1st is Luigi.

One of the few Nintendo villains who actually came off as competent, creepy, and dangerous.

So I'm actually impressed with him.

Jack Noir said:
One of the few Nintendo villains who actually came off as competent, creepy, and dangerous.

Me too. I'm not scared of him though.

If you notice in Luigi's Mansion that if King Boo is put on the ground, he's a little shorter than Luigi Well in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, he's much bigger than Luigi!:
screenshot_37394.jpg

Queen Boo said:
Jack Noir said:

If you notice in Luigi's Mansion that if King Boo is put on the ground, he's a little shorter than Luigi Well in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, he's much bigger than Luigi!:
screenshot_37394.jpg

They've evolved/grown. Its like the Whomp King. At present times the Whomps have grown to be about his size in SM64/DS and he has grown extra large, almost bigger than his kingdom. So I'm guessing the same thing has happened. The Boos have grown to the size King Boo was and King Boo has grown to the size of a Big Boo. So Big Boos must be extra large.. Imagine Boolosus.

Queen Boo said:
Jack Noir said:

screenshot_37394.jpg

Good question to ask Bowser

Baby Luigi said:
Queen Boo said:
Jack Noir said:

screenshot_37394.jpg

As I said before they have simply grown...

Whomps in Galaxy/2 are the Size of the Whomp King in SM64/DS
The Whomp King is the size of the kingdom.

Yeah, but try asking Bowser that question regarding size mods.

Baby Luigi said:
What does that mean?

Boidoh said:
So Big Boos must be extra large.. Imagine Boolosus.
Wow, yes. I can, he'd be huge.

He either had a Mega Mushroom or he has the power of the AWESOME Shine Sprites and/or the Power Stars.

Queen Boo said:
Baby Luigi said:
What does that mean?

Boidoh said:

Bowser always changes his size. .Thats what it means.

And the tiny boos have most likely grown to regular size.. So he would be about 3x the size of regular Boolosus.

Boidoh said:
He either had a Mega Mushroom or he has the power of the AWESOME Shine Sprites and/or the Power Stars.

Queen Boo said:
Baby Luigi said:
What does that mean?

Boidoh said:

And the tiny boos have most likely grown to regular size.. So he would be about 3x the size of regular Boolosus.
Oh my god! That's gonna be so hard. But I don't think there will be at least most of the same bosses in Dark Moon. We should probably take that to the Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon thread.

Queen Boo said:
Boidoh said:

Queen Boo said:
Baby Luigi said:
What does that mean?

Boidoh said:

Oh my god! That's gonna be so hard. But I don't think there will be at least most of the same bosses in Dark Moon. We should probably take that to the Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon thread.

It would be easier.. The thing that made it hard were that they were so small..

Either the little boos grow bigger or they grew big then split in half so they're just more small boos.

To me it would probably be harder, I had a really hard time running from him when he was bouncing around. It also would probably make more than 15 Boos.

Queen Boo said:
To me it would probably be harder, I had a really hard time running from him when he was bouncing around. It also would probably make more than 15 Boos.

If when boolosus got hit it turned into 15 regular sized boos it would be easier.. They would also be slower.

If when boolosus got hit it turned into 30 small boos it would be harder, they would even be faster.

Boidoh said:
Queen Boo said:

If when boolosus got hit it turned into 15 regular sized boos it would be easier.. They would also be slower.

If when boolosus got hit it turned into 30 small boos it would be harder, they would even be faster.
How is 15 :boo: s gonna be slower, just cuz the :boo: s are bigger?

Back