King Boo/Boo fan club.

For its power-ups of course!

I mean breathing fire? Sorry, I never played Luigi's Mansion. I'm planning to get it.

Snifit said:
I mean breathing fire? Sorry, I never played Luigi's Mansion. I'm planning to get it.

Yes, it breathes fires and throws those spikey balls at you. Plus, it protects King Boo from being vacuumed up

Well to be honest:

I didn't really like Boos back in Super Mario 64... But I loved having them to chase me. I started to like Boos when I played Mario Party 3. They had the same stats as the Goomba, but when they run out of stamina, they'll counterattack your opponent's partner.

I also started to like them more when I played Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Galaxy.

In Super Mario Galaxy, the Boo Mario power-up was absolutely my dream, I really wanted a powerup to make you float and become invisible.

In Super Mario Bros. 3, I don't really know why I started liking them more in Super Mario Bros. 3, maybe cause it's their first appearance on something? But I really like characters when they first appear in a game I like.

Snifit said:
In Super Mario Galaxy, the Boo Mario power-up was absolutely my dream, I really wanted a powerup to make you float and become invisible.

Too bad it was wasted potential. That power-up was a heck fun to use

Heard a little trick at GameFAQS about Luigi's Mansion and tried it myself a couple of days ago. If you spray ice on the Boos, they'll momentarily stop moving. Not exactly useful since they'll be able to move again by the time you start using your vacuum, but interesting little fact. Also, you can use fire to burn the ghosts instead of sucking them up. Not sure if Water and Ice work.

Cool!

I played Mario Party 8, and even in single player I always yell "I call dibs on Boo!"

I love Boo so much.

:boo:

Snifit said:
Erm, who doesn't.
Hardly anyone I know in real life likes him :(

Even the Mario fans I live in with (my neighbour) dislikes him.

Yeah. That's sad for Boo... :'(

How do you know Boo is male? It could be female.

Well, Boo is a species so there are male and female Boos. Just like there are female and male Nidorans in Pokemon.

Anyways, yeah. When you're with the Boo suit in Super Mario Galaxy, Boo's will become attracted to Mario. So, they're bisexuals or all the Boos in that game are females? Because Boo Mario clearly has a mustache.

Snifit said:
Anyways, yeah. When you're with the Boo suit in Super Mario Galaxy, Boo's will become attracted to Mario. So, they're bisexuals or all the Boos in that game are females? Because Boo Mario clearly has a mustache.

I have no idea why Nintendo did that. Maybe Boo ARE female by default.

Baby Luigi said:
How do you know Boo is male? It could be female.
I agree with IceShadow, Boo can be either. For example, in Luigi's Mansion, some of the Boos have female pun names, some have male, and others have names that you can't really tell, but an example of a girl name "Bootha" and a male I don't know, but most of the eithers sound more likely male. I think there's both genders.

Yoshidude99 said:
As much as I like Boos I hate Boo's Horror Castle.
I'm guessing since someone mentioned it somewhere it's in Mario Party 9?

I have the same issue with King Boo's Haunted Hidaway in MP8. I effing hate that one.

Also on the subject of the Mario Party, on 8, I find it funny that when I'm playing as Boo (I always am now) and the minigame wheel lands on "Boo-ting Gallery" that I'm Boo and I'm shooting Red Boos! Poor Red Boos! :(

I'm not being color racist, but it was fun shooting the Red Boos.

Snifit said:
It was fun to me too, I just found it weird.

Majin Buu said:
How'd it work?
The course? Basically, it's a manor maze where you try to find King Boo in a secret room out of 3 of them, the other 2 are pitfalls. I always have worse luck than the worst luck you could ever have!

Snifit said:

How is that being color racists in the first place!?!?

Is it just me, or does some Boos, teeth wise, look like a vampire?

Back