King Boo/Boo fan club.

Ohhh. Cuz even in Luigi's Mansion, King Boo's laugh is really high-pitched.

And ok, I've never played the games where his laugh is different I think.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Ohhh. Cuz even in Luigi's Mansion, King Boo's laugh is really high-pitched.

And ok, I've never played the games where his laugh is different I think.

It's even higher pitched in the Mario Kart games. Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart Double Dash

I don't really like Boo's design on the newer games, I prefer the Mario Party 3 design.

What's that one? Sorry, I've never played most of the other games with Boo and/or King Boo...

Mario Party is the third installament for the Mario Party series, I think it's better than the all other games in my opinion.

However, in the Duel Map, you can choose Mario enemies as your partners. Koopa, Goomba, Boo, Snifit, Piranha Plant, Thwomp, Chain-Chomp, Whomp, Bob-Omb, etc.

I know, I've just never played Mario Party 3.

Yeah. If I had the game, I would choose Boo no matter what.

Yeah. I do have Boo in Mario Party 8 though. He's pretty fun, but his laugh is different, like Baby Luigi said.

Yeah. I think Boo's default on Mario Party 8.

Boo has always been default in the Mario Party games, if he was playable in the first place.

King Boo needs his old form back, because the 3DS will emulate a horror movie for LM:DM

Majin Buu said:
King Boo needs his old form back, because the 3DS will emulate a horror movie for LM:DM
I actually kind of liked King Boo's Luigi's Mansion look if that's what you're talking about. But it would probably creep out some of the younger players.

I commonly play as Boo and Paratroopa in Mario Tennis 64. But I kind of using Toad right now.

Yeah. A question, is Boo in Mario Tennis Open? I'll play as him.

Yup, and Mario Tennis Open was Boo's last appearance... Sadly...
:'(

By the way, do you know the gas ghost pokemon named Gastly?

Boos resemble Gastly: long tongue, spherical body, smile.

2ag5jdj.jpg

There should be Mario and Pokemon crossover fan game that Gastly act like Boos.

Snifit said:

By the way, do you know the gas ghost pokemon named Gastly?

Boos resemble Gastly: long tongue, spherical body, smile.

2ag5jdj.jpg

There should be Mario and Pokemon crossover fan game that Gastly act like Boos.
Wow! That does resemble it!!!

Snifit said:

Sadly???? You should be glad it was playable in the first place!

Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

He probably means it's one of his only appearances lately and he should be in more games, but that is true.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

He probably means it's one of his only appearances lately and he should be in more games, but that is true.

He should still be glad that Boo is still playable over this particular character I like who hasn't made a single, damn appearance since Super Sluggers!

Yeah. I'm happy at least King Boo is playable in MKWii!

Baby Luigi said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

He should still be glad that Boo is still playable over this particular character I like who hasn't made a single, damn appearance since Super Sluggers!

I know Baby Luigi, I know you're furious about Baby Luigi being neglected all the time. But you're right anyway.

Besides, Mario Tennis Open is the most recent Mario game to this day. Why so sad there?

It's not just Boo's appearance that makes me dislike the game. Also the lack of Paratroopa, Shy Guy, Baby Luigi and Rosalina. Luma, Dry Bowser and Baby Peach were infact unnecessary.

Snifit said:
Luma, Dry Bowser and Baby Peach were infact unnecessary.

LOL, that was all the new characters to the game you listed.

Back