King Boo/Boo fan club.

Queen Boo said:
Boidoh said:
Queen Boo said:
To me it would probably be harder, I had a really hard time running from him when he was bouncing around. It also would probably make more than 15 Boos.

If when boolosus got hit it turned into 15 regular sized boos it would be easier.. They would also be slower.

If when boolosus got hit it turned into 30 small boos it would be harder, they would even be faster.
How is 15 :boo: s gonna be slower, just cuz the :boo: s are bigger?

How is a thin guy gonna be slower when a fat guy got more pounds? But if someone can hack Luigis mansion and have 15 regular boos around in a room where they cant escape you can see how easy it would be.

I see your point now. But yeah, smaller Boos would be faster...

BUMP! Btw last post was a while ago. I don't want this to die.

So, if King Boo is the final boss on Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which I'm pretty sure it will be, he'll probably be much harder to beat since he's so big. Even if he was slower he would still be much harder.

Big... Small...

Both can win if you're a experienced player.

Snifit said:
Big... Small...

Both can win if you're a experienced player.
Which I'm not lol.

But if Luigi was irl and King Boo was irl and they were in a battle, if Luigi wasn't that strong and King Boo was that big... Luigi would lose and it would not be pretty.

Or Luigi got a bigger vacuum and then King Boo would lose :(

He's talking about the classical games. SMB3, SMW, SML2 Golden Coins and Yoshi's Island.

Why are Boos killable without any sort of special power-up or means only in Super Mario 64?

Baby Luigi said:
Why are Boos killable without any sort of special power-up or means only in Super Mario 64?
I don't know. But I do know you can kill Boos in New Super Mario Bros. Wii with a Starman.

But King Boo is really easy to beat in Super Princess Peach

Yeah, just spam the Rage vibe on those Big Lantern Ghosts holding candles.

IceShadow1195 said:
Yeah, just spam the Rage vibe on those Big Lantern Ghosts holding candles.
I just run around them like mad.

On topic, I've heard people say that Boolosuss may be harder than King Boo in Luigi's Mansion. Is that true?

IceShadow1195 said:
*bleep* no, Booloosus is annoying.
But not harder?

Queen Boo said:
IceShadow1195 said:
*bleep* no, Booloosus is annoying.
But not harder?

I'm not sure if he's harder, but he's way more frustrating than King Boo.

I don't find Boo scary at all. I don't think it's supposed to be scary.

Yeah. I HATE Boolosuss now. But that's true. King Boo looks easy (I've seen on the Internet what the boss fight is)

Queen Boo said:
Yeah. I HATE Boolosuss now. But that's true. King Boo looks easy (I've seen on the Internet what the boss fight is)

King Boo IS easy. 500 HP sounds like a lot, but it really drops down.

Yeah he looks easy. I may sound weird but I may feel sorry for him.

Smg2daisy said:
Boo is quite scary but cute.He only scares Luigi .

What? I don't think Nintendo was even trying to make Boo scary. Alot of people find him cute rather than scary. You probably mean in Super Mario Sunshine, where Boo's design was completely scary to me.

IceShadow1195 said:
Smg2daisy said:
Boo is quite scary but cute.He only scares Luigi .

What? I don't think Nintendo was even trying to make Boo scary. Alot of people find him cute rather than scary. You probably mean in Super Mario Sunshine, where Boo's design was completely scary to me.
Havent't gotten that far to see him.

But he is cute!

Luigi would like to disagree with you

Baby Luigi said:
Luigi would like to disagree with you
Yes, yes he would lol.

Wait on the Boos being cute or on feeling sorry for King Boo?

On Boos being cute

Back