King Boo/Boo fan club.

Yeah. King Boo has made less appearances that Boo!!! So, we should be happy that they are in games.

If King Boo is a ghost I don't understand why he's a heavy character in MKWii.

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

Mario Kart Wii doesn't classify on weight, it classifies on size

And if it does classify on weight (Mario Kart Double Dash, anyone?), then surely, it must be the crown doing it

Baby Luigi said:
Lemmy Koopa Girl said:

Mario Kart Wii doesn't classify on weight, it classifies on size

And if it does classify on weight (Mario Kart Double Dash, anyone?), then surely, it must be the crown doing it
That makes more sense. I wish regular Boo was on there.

Regular Boo is too busy being an item

And now the item is gone

Baby Luigi said:
Regular Boo is too busy being an item

And now the item is gone
Yeah. I only have ds and wii versions, and Boi item is only in ds version. I wish after the item went, Boo would be in it again... :(

Wait you actually like Boolossus?

I freaking hate him :eek:

Baby Luigi said:
Wait you actually like Boolossus?

I freaking hate him :eek:
I hate having to beat him because he's hard, but yes.

I like King Boo a lot better though.

Boolossus fight is hard because of how crappy and tedious it is. They could have used those Boos for more rooms. I liked Bogmire, Mr. Luggs, and King Boo a lot more than Boolossus.

Baby Luigi said:
Boolossus fight is hard because of how crappy and tedious it is. They could have used those Boos for more rooms. I liked Bogmire, Mr. Luggs, and King Boo a lot more than Boolossus.
I hate Bogmire! He was kind of hard, but if he was as hard as he was I probably am doomed for Boolossus!

He was quite hard to figure out to do at first, but once you know how to damage him, he's pretty fun to beat.

Baby Luigi said:
He was quite hard to figure out to do at first, but once you know how to damage him, he's pretty fun to beat.
Bogmire? He was fun once I figured it out. I was shaking the whole time.

Boolossus would be extremely hard for me, even though I'm getting really good at Luigi's Mansion.

I saw on the King Boo wiki page, King Boo is confirmed to be in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

That most likely means more Boo hunting. Another reason to feel sorry for Boos, but I'm still getting the game, hopefully they do what they do in Luigi's Mansion, because I liked that. :)

I wouldn't go for text confirmation from the wiki, let me use an actual picture instead:

480px-LMDMart6.png

Oops, wrong one:

417px-3DS_LMansion_2_illu02_E3.png

Glad King Boo is getting his old look again

Baby Luigi said:
417px-3DS_LMansion_2_illu02_E3.png

Glad King Boo is getting his old look again
I saw the pic next to the text, and me too.

Baby Luigi said:

I'm not alone then.

Of course you aren't. There are many people out there besides us that dislike Boolossus's boss fight.

Yeah. I like Boolossus because he's a Boo, not difficulty.

Usually, how tedious/idiotic a boss fight is does determine my fondness for a boss character

Yeah. I'm probably gonna end up hating him because of the boss fight. I saw it on a YouTube video.

Oh, Boolossus will make you rip out your hair (every single one of them) in frustration. Trust me on this.

Sometimes, I wish I could ride on the poltergust to get the boos during the boolossus battle like in the PAL Hidden Mansion

Baby Luigi said:
Oh, Boolossus will make you rip out your hair (every single one of them) in frustration. Trust me on this.
Yeah. The video made him look easy, but I have a feeling that he would be nearly impossible! I think King Boo might be even a little!

Gogeta said:
Sometimes, I wish I could ride on the poltergust to get the boos during the boolossus battle like in the PAL Hidden Mansion

You could do that in the PAL Hidden Mansion? Do you own it?

Lemmy Koopa Girl said:
Baby Luigi said:
Yeah. The video made him look easy, but I have a feeling that he would be nearly impossible! I think King Boo might be even a little!

He is nearly "impossible". I sprayed ice balls in random directions to suck up the remaining boos. King Boo is very easy though. 500 hp might sound like a lot, but once you start sucking him in, those numbers go down REALLY quickly

Baby Luigi said:
Gogeta said:
You could do that in the PAL Hidden Mansion? Do you own it?
No. That's why I said I wish I could. It seems easier.

I always wondered why in some points, King Boo wears a Bowser Suit.

Back