What inspired YOUR username?

What inspired mine is...somewhat self-explanatory. :mario:

It's so simple yet awesome you probably figured it out. Gandalf, the raddest wizard, with the letter X, the raddest letter! What does it spell out?

Yep, you got it! Andalfx!

...wait...

I was on a Minecraft kick when I came up with this username. I started to use it for other wikis I edit, except for a couple by accident.

I was 10 years old and wasn't that creative with names, soooo I made this

that also explains the 69, please ignore it

my favorite character

Roy Koopa obviously

My first name is Andrew.

Miis are made by Nintendo.

"Mii" rhymes with my last name.

*Boom!*

Andymii

My username is the short version of my YouTube channel. THEButterFingerBatMan. That's my username on most other forums as well.

So I was told to draw cartoon faces in art class, so I drew a bunch of shy guy masks with tweaks to the holes. then I just started to like them lots. i went on SMW to find a shy guy type that wasn't already taken as a name, and I found petal guy. I didn't know its name then so i became shy guy in a bush. later, I became pyro guy because they're way more badass. then I added a 'the' to feel important.

short version: fire is cool, shy guys sub-species are cool.

It's actually the name of a form of Japanese martial arts; Yōshin-ryū. My Japanese is horrid but Yoshin probably means "Willow Heart" by itself maybe?

Well, I'm a huge fan of pikmin, and I'm a dude.

I'm not very creative.

Well, my Mario Boards name comes from my username on pretty much everything, including the 1; Minecraft, ROBLOX (SuperDoomDeDoom), Microsoft, Scratch (SuperDoom), Nintendo Network (SuperDoom), TBGs, PSN (VanDoomBoo, shared with dad and sister), and Pouetpu Games (SuperDoom1-1). The term 'SuperDoom', despite people probably thinking it was from the Superman comics, comes from something I thought of when I was 5, while sitting on the toilet. It was when something big and bad would go on, I would transform into a Doom-Shroom from Plants VS. Zombies known as Super Doom.
My Mario Wiki name (which I need to change my Mario Boards name to) is Jigglypurin. It comes from Jigglypuff and their japanese name, Purin. It's the same username as on SSBWiki and Zelda Wiki.

Superman comics? I would've thought your name is derived from that ancient FPS game called Doom. :P

Striker Mario said:
Superman comics? I would've thought your name is derived from that ancient FPS game called Doom. :P
Doom? Like the GBA version or the SNES version?

uhhh, the pc version....?

Back