What inspired YOUR username?

I kinda do not like the name Iggy Koopa Jr. It sounds weird
I can be found as Iggy Koopa777 in the wiki

I am not related or known to Iggy Koopa Jr. In any way

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
I kinda do not like the name Iggy Koopa Jr. It sounds weird

hahahaha

Koopas are cool, I started a fake club, and the letter K replaces C

The name of a video I like, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH1huVL_qyE, and my favorite character, Ludwig
MK8 UK blurb for Ludwig
Chiflis= What Ludwig's called in Spanish speaking countries, Nokonoko= What Koopas are called in Japan

Well i was looking for a New Avatar and then i found
Paper Iggy Koopa and since Iggy Koopa was taken i
chose the name Paper Iggy Koopa for 2 Reasons
1. I love Iggy Koopa
2. Paper Mario is one of my favorite Mario Sub-Series/Spin-off

For my old username, Daisyluva99, I only 11 and I was seriously obsessed with Mario characters, Princess Daisy in particular as she was my favorite character.
For my current username, Chibiki Daisy, Chibiki is the last name of the librarian in the anime Another, whose full name is Tatsuji Chibiki. Daisy is still my favorite Mario character, so boom, current username.

I never said why I chose Meta Knight for my username. Obviously he's one of my favorite characters, but I think it would be awesome to be able to say, "I'm Meta Knight".

Boo is my favorite Mario character and my favorite number 69, x another is 4761. Randombob-omb4761 (my previous username) was kind of boring.

Welp. There goes a name I may have used as a theme in the future, lol

Glad to see another Dimentio fan.
Current name is inspired by the character of the same name in the Brave Little Toaster movies.

"Rare" comes from the developers of Banjo-Kazooie, probably my favourite game of all time.

"Man", because Mega Man is my main in Sm4sh and also just because I like the sound of it.

"7" because of an inside joke between me and my friends

Back