What inspired YOUR username?

Badposting is like shitposting, but without profanity. I'm pretty sure you can't put swear words in usernames

I think you can, but I like the name badposter more, because it sounds like the name of a Bond villain.

My nickname was inspired by Princess Peach. I ended up playing with the name "Peach" and came up with my nick.

Sherri Yoshi is a really old fan character of mine from years ago when I was about twelve. I still have a soft spot for her so I decided to use her for my profile here! My icon is a drawing from a few years ago that I made of her.

Welll this is a Mario board and Luigi is my favorite character thus LuigiKing

Well I like Yoshi, and I thought adding golden would make it sound cool. Hence 'The Golden Yoshi'.

Although if you search up 'The Golden Yoshi', you'd find links to Yoshi's Island Romhacks.

I guess eleven year old me didn't know how to do a google search.

I took my username from the Area 51 guards from Perfect Dark. I've always played as one in multiplayer, with a dataDyne Shock Trooper and an Alaskan guard as allies.

Burning Rubber 5 inspired my username.

There was this unlockable car on it called 'Sunstormer', and I thought to combine it with 'afterburner' which I think is something a car does after it drifts. Hence, 'Afterstormer' was born!

Alex95 said:
It's the name of my created game series.

I tried to register under "Power Master", like on any other forum I'm a part of. For some reason, the site didn't like " " as a character.

Well, this is no longer relevant. My current username is simply my name followed by the last two digits of my birthyear, in order to match my wiki name.

As for exactly WHY I decided to use personal info as my user name... I forget.

My username came from the fact that I liked Yoshi. He also came in different colors including red, so I knew I wanted red Yoshi, but didn't want to include it in my name.

As for "the Space Station Manager" which I shortened it to "the SSM" here because it wouldn't take my long name, I was wanting to include a game I am wanting to make. The game? Mario's Secret Space Station. Where did "Manager" come from? It came from the fact that I wanted to have something added and I figured that I would be helping of with Maintenance.

3Dejong said:
This may be a personal subject for some of you, but some of us might be curious! Mine's becuase, for one thing, my last name, DeJong. My initials are DDD, or 3D. So, 3D-ejong!

I was creating a Wikipedia account, and I tried to think of a name, and it was something like the username I use, not sure if it was the exact name. But thus, my username I use a lot, OmegaVenomous, was born.

My username was Bowser(with "." because there is already a bowser) for my love with Bowser!
Then inspired by Galacta Knight: Thinking that he is a Galactic Puffball, i thought of Kirby and there it is, Pretty dumb huh!

J, my first initial.

Yoshi, my favorite Mario character.

64, because I love the references to it in the Paper Mario games.

Billie Holiday's background and music fascinates me, especially the beginnings in the 1930s. "Lady in Satin" was the title of one of her later albums, and I love the ring of regality and beauty that title has.

Current name is based on the air conditioner who rages himself to death in The Brave Little Toaster. Despite not getting too much screen time, he gets a lot of character development as well. Also, "Eh, he was a jerk anyway" -Kirby the savage-ass vacuum cleaner.

Roserade is a Pokemon I like.

More specifically, though, when I was marioman1213, Roserade is the persona I went with for awhile, so I kept it.

My first username is started with my real life's name. At first I was interested with a game called Angry Birds POP!, and my name would be RSuper cheerPOPStar. For now, my username is with "theGreat".

I'm honestly not too sure. I guess it all started with me trying to discover a new username to use for my instagram. I had Ms and Geek together. I knew I was missing a word, so I kept trying to look for a word that would look cool with Geek. I found a website that had synonyms of cool. I picked out a few words, but the one that mostly stuck was Retro. I combined it into the user name MsRetroGeek and I've been using it ever since.

For my old username, the people who know me and the game, it's easy to guess, but I will say that it's basically Koops' name completely taken. For my current username, I was thinking something else that was related with Koopa, and for some reason in my head I was like "You just got Kooped!" I forgot what happened at that time, but I like my new username.

Back