Overrated Mario Characters

Oh man, this guy is too funny. Don't ban him yet, I'm laughing so hard here.

LUIGILOVER90 said:
LUIGILOVER90 said:
He is *bleep*ing overrated! :luigi: is the one and only true underrated character while the other characters doesn't make sense!
The should be call Super :luigi:! not fucking suckish :mario:
Well aren't you a big boy now?

You turned your caps lock all by yourself! Hooray!

LUIGILOVER90 said:
ALL THEM ARE OVERRATED AND SUCKISH! LUIGI IS THE ONLY GOOD AND BETTER CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES!! FUCK ALL OF THEM! LUIGI IS BEST VIDEO GAME GOD EVER CREATED!!

I can't tell if you're saying that Luigi is a video game god or if you're saying that Luigi is a video game, and video games are created by God. Either way, I'm amused.

he's been blocked, I think. it was funny to watch, though.

LUIGILOVER90 said:
ALL THEM ARE OVERRATED AND SUCKISH! LUIGI IS THE ONLY GOOD AND BETTER CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES!! *bleep* ALL OF THEM! LUIGI IS BEST VIDEO GAME GOD EVER CREATED!!

Seriously dude, take a chill pill. No one is killing Luigi or anything. Besides, overrated isn't an insult, just a word describing a character that gets many love from the fans.

IceShadow1199 said:
LUIGILOVER90 said:
ALL THEM ARE OVERRATED AND SUCKISH! LUIGI IS THE ONLY GOOD AND BETTER CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES!! *bleep* ALL OF THEM! LUIGI IS BEST VIDEO GAME GOD EVER CREATED!!

Seriously dude, take a chill pill. No one is killing Luigi or anything. Besides, overrated isn't an insult, just a word describing a character that gets many love from the fans.
inb4luigiloverattacksiceshadow

Well, I may be an Luigi fan, but that doesn't mean I should get angry cause he's being considered overrated.

Baby Luigi>>>>Luigi

But yeah, Luigi is pretty overrated IMO. People keep screaming how he doesn't get enough attention when these days, he appears as much as Mario.

Now Toadette, Waluigi, Daisy, etc are sitting in the corner, crying themselves to sleep because of no recent main game appearances.

IceShadow1199 said:
LUIGILOVER90 said:

Do not feed the troll.

Feeding the troll? How? Feeding trolls is like "YOU SUCK MAN! YOU CALL THAT TROLLING?"

Back in topic:

Well, Luigi is overrated, I agree. But he's still treated poorly by Nintendo, while his brother is being treated like a god.

Well, according to Baby Luigi: Toad and DK are like no one's favorite character, so they are still close to this.

"underused" and "underrated" are completely different things.

The koopalings are a bit underused since they disappeared after Yoshi's Safari, only making a cameo in Superstar Saga and coming back for real in NSMBW.

The koopalings are NOT underrated because many fans love them and usually demands that Nintendo gives them more appearances, which is reasonable, but the hard core fans want them to be playable (which isn't completly unreasonable), or worse, they demand the koopalings to have their own game.

Rosalina has a lot of fans too, so yes, she can definitely be considered overrated.

Rosalina is not as overrated as Peach or Daisy, or even Pauline. Personally, I find Luigi and Baby Luigi overrated (now I'm going the Luigi fans bickering at me and tell me Mario/Baby Mario are overrated, which they [sadly] are). Others from the top of my head are Boshi, Yoshi, Poochy, Petey Piranha, Bowser Jr., Wario, Waluigi, Lubba (even 1 fan for him makes his overrated imo :P), and Fawful. Sad thing is, I like them all too. :(

BMB said:
Rosalina is not as overrated as Daisy

Daisy isn't anywhere near as popular as Rosalina...

Do you not remember the anniversary last year and how some users wanted to make sure Daisy wasn't voted for worst character? Although there might not be as many fans, but those that are seem to be very dedicated.

Smasher said:
BMB said:
Rosalina is not as overrated as Daisy
Daisy isn't anywhere near as popular as Rosalina...
In some aspects, Rosalina is a bit overrated by the staff for that she recieve a major role in Galaxy while other spinoff regulars never did, and this made Rosalina have lots of fans.

Rosalina didn't recieve many appearances in recent spinoffs though. But I do hope the staff can stress on other existed female characters like Pauline ,Toadette.

You know, like someone said, "Practically every character is overrated", and I agree.

Whether it's by Nintendo or by the fans, every character is overrated in their own way.

Back