Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

"Yoshis are expendable, they are not the stars of fucking games, okay?"

The real star of Yoshi's island is the memories we got on the way.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 isn't a bad game by any means. It's just painfully standard for a game for its time. I still think it took what made New Super Mario Bros. games better than the classics and ran with it, but we expected a lot more, especially when New Super Mario Bros. was done TWICE already and not too long ago at the time.

The worst thing about it is its absolutely repulsive soundtrack that would be improved if it introduced a graceful, pirouetting jackhammer to your skull.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 isn't a bad game by any means. It's just painfully standard for a game for its time. I still think it took what made New Super Mario Bros. games better than the classics and ran with it, but we expected a lot more, especially when New Super Mario Bros. was done TWICE already and not too long ago at the time.

The worst thing about it is its absolutely repulsive soundtrack that would be improved if it introduced a graceful, pirouetting jackhammer to your skull.
I actually like the music, that's an unpopular opinion.

i dont really know i was just sort of replying to the previous message lmao but tvtropes keeps painting them all as rude and tiny brained (which is largely wrong) and i dont really c people appreciating them besides myself (and people who got more appreciationf or piantas thanks to Me lmao)
and my favorite part of sunshine is the npcs specifically yeah

i want them for bullying unrelated reasons (i do bully npcs sometimes yes but thats not my primary reason for liking anything) i like big tree peple (a lot) i think they are preddy cool
..i think my opinion on them is actually extremely evident if youve seen my art thread recently

Back