Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

GBA Rainbow Road is probably my favorite.

I don't like the original Mario Party. One reason being the freaking control stick spinning mini games. Any game mechanic that can give me freaking burns on my hand deserves to screw right off! Another thing is the incredibly one sided 1 vs 3 mini games. Some are one sided in other games, either favouring the 1 or the 3, but at least the other side can win! In some of them, like Bash n' cash, it's literally impossible for the one person to win, while in ones like crane game, it's impossible for the 3 to win, just to avoid losing coins. I just don't find that lack of balance fun.

In Double Dash!!, I kind of liked how when two vehicles have the exact same weight, they can't push each other around. Too bad that Double Dash!!'s weight physics were never kept.

Princess Zelda said:
I don't find Daisy's voice annoying in MP4-7, but I do find it annoying in every other game I've played where she is featured.

I would agree with you except for 6 and 7. She got her new voice actor after 5 and got more annoying then.

NEPTUNE YOU KNOW MY INVOLVEMENT WITH BOWSERPEDIA I LEFT THE MOMENT BLUE KOOP DIED I HAD TO STEP DOWN FOR MY FALLEN COMRADE AND YOU KNOW I CAN'T GO BACK

INSTEAD, DONATE $WAAAAA TO WALUIGIPEDIA WORLDWIDE INDUSTRIES

WAS THAT BEFORE OR AFTER YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AND REBELLED AGAINST OUR WIKI

Another unpopular opinion just to keep things on topic: While Poochy is cute, I feel he's just a tiiiiiiiny bit overrated

Mary Poppins said:
WAS THAT BEFORE OR AFTER YOU BETRAYED MY TRUST AND REBELLED AGAINST OUR WIKI

Another unpopular opinion just to keep things on topic: While Poochy is cute, I feel he's just a tiiiiiiiny bit overrated
*screams mariowikily*

nah, i feel you. he was certainly overrated here (although moreso before he made a return in Woolly World). still, he's the closest the marioverse has to a recurring doggo, so maybe he does deserve the praise

Mario Kart Wii is the best game in the Mario Kart series, and Mario Kart 8 is the second worst, behind 7.

Mary Poppins said:
No kidding.

Tiff said:
Mario Kart Wii is the best game in the Mario Kart series, and Mario Kart 8 is the second worst, behind 7.
:eek:

honestly after playstation tier voice acting daisy's voice so incredibly far from even being irritating to me. Dunno what you wimps are going on about.

people will find any sound effect annoying

babies are pretty much naturally born to be annoying as possible, its part of their bodies to do so, you know so parents will want them to shutup as soon as possible, so yeah probably.

Back