Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

How dare you question my beliefs!

Rosalina is hot

Honestly, Wario is the character I like the most... The Super Mario Land and Wario Land series are my favourites in the Mario universe, too!

(mostly Wario Land though :wario:)​

Mr. L rocks! said:
Rosalina is hot

And that's unpopular, how?

Pit said:
Honestly, Wario is the character I like the most... The Super Mario Land and Wario Land series are my favourites in the Mario universe, too!

(mostly Wario Land though :wario:)​
You die. :wario:

The Zebra from Donkey Kong Country Returns should appear in more games.

Why do people think liking the Wario Land games is bad? Don't people really want another Wario Land game after seeing WarioWare after WarioWare after New Super Mario Bros. 2 after WarioWare?

I detest the character in an endearing way, though. :wario:

Mario Party is "just a bunch of minigames". I like WarioWare for its zaniness and surreal minigames, but I don't love it.

I like the Mario Party series mainly because it's brutal (especially on Wario) and the characters are hiding it.

Mario Party X said:
I like the Mario Party series mainly because it's brutal (especially on Wario) and the characters are hiding it.

Mario Party is perfect for a Mario character sadist (which I am)

I am honestly not too fond of the soundtrack from both Galaxies. I really don't know why, but most of them really aren't that memorable to me...

I like Gusty Garden Galaxy and the Ice Mario theme, but the others... eh.

*Puts up a mega flame shield now*

Don't worry, thanks to Super Mario 3D World, I abhor Gusty Garden.

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 can't boast a soundtrack where you hear an actual orchestra in every track. So, yeah, there's no reason to drool over it, unlike what some people do. There are too many MIDI songs, I'd imagine.

Not really, I mean they're wearing a long dress which would be easy to trip over if they did run fast.

I'm not really a fan of minigames, but I'm sure there is the market.

I love the personalities from Warioware more than Mario Party, though it's sad that Wario characters haven't been playable in sport games.

Mario Party X said:
Don't people really want another Wario Land game after seeing WarioWare after WarioWare after New Super Mario Bros. 2 after WarioWare?
Uh, the total amout of Wario/DK games are much fewer than SMB games, obviously. I think if Warioware is that popular, Nintendo can definetly bring us a new platformer for this series again.

Umbreon said:
I guess no one is gonna say this yet but isn't it sexist that Rosalina and Peach run slow?

No

It'll be sexist if the women are scantily dressed or have unrealistic womanly proportions. Besides, we have a natural tendency to run slower than men (that's why we separate women and men during Olympics) and they ARE wearing dresses, as another poster pointed out (although they can keep up in the Mario Party games). This slow running thing I think is actually just for gameplay means.

Unpopular opinions of mine:
-I like MK7 more than DD
-I like Dry Bones more than Boo
-I like mp9
-I don't like Boom-Boom
-I like Bowser Jr, but having him a playable character in Island Tour was a stupid idea

Meta Knight said:
-I don't like Boom-Boom
-I like Bowser Jr, but having him a playable character in Island Tour was a stupid idea
Weird, I share these opinions, too.

YoshiMonsta said:
Melee is better then brawl becuase in brawl you can't wave dash or L cancel.
I'm pretty sure this is popular. :P

I see a lot more Melee fanboys and Brawl haters than people who actually like Brawl. To be honest in the Smash scene here (Quebec), many people prefer Melee over Brawl, and I see many people who prefer Melee over Brawl on Smashboards too. =P

Back