Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

But... but... Mario Party 8 was the last game to have Toadette playable. :( The roster is random, but it isn't terrible unlike the abominations ND Cube did.

Mario Party X said:
But... but... Mario Party 8 was the last game to have Toadette playable. :( The roster is random, but it isn't terrible unlike the abominations ND Cube did.

I say Blooper's addition made it absolutely horrible, even if there are all our favorite characters.

At least the roster had way more options, as stupid Blooper is.

Mario Party X said:

yeah she's awesome

but anser, you'll make Baby Mario Bloops cry with that statement

Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

yeah she's awesome

Let him/her cry all he/she wants. :)

Hint: Baby Mario Bloops is an "it".

Anser said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Party X said:

yeah she's awesome

Let him/her cry all he/she wants. :)

*salutes*

no mercy, we shouldnt have to hold our opinion back on these little kids!

I like it when I put on opinion on Baby Mario Bloops face anyway

Anser said:
Mario Party X said:
Hint: Baby Mario Bloops is an "it".

Oh. Let me rephrase that then. Let it cry all it wants. :)

I don't even know who Baby Mario Bloops is...

Hint: He transformed into Deku Dude after stealing a mask from Young Link.

Mario is faster than Sonic. It's a well-known fact.

Congrats on being the only person who thinks Birdos are cute. You should be in the Guinness World Records or something.

I can't stand Birdo's voice, though. At least not the one she's had since Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. The one she had in Super Mario Advance was much better.

Sorry guys but I can't stand Birdo

but that won't mean I hate you for liking her even in the slightest

Solar Blaze said:
I can't stand Birdo's voice, though. At least not the one she's had since Mario Kart: Double Dash!!. The one she had in Super Mario Advance was much better.

The one she had in Mario Tennis was tolerable, understandable and cute.

Back