Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Yeah, I usually alternate between Birdo and Bowser in MKW, and in Double Dash!! I always have Birdo on my team.

New Super Mario said:
Birdo is like the joke character in our family. My brother is always her lol

So is Birdo the Wario of us?

Except we don't always play as him when the CPU continues hogging him.

I like Birdo too, and I even like her voice.

:birdo: She sounds funny when she gets knocked around in Super Sluggers, so that's a plus.

Smasher Claus said:
-Daisy is the best female character in the series.

Really? Because I see more Daisy love than anything. Ask anybody who they prefer between Peach and Daisy and I guarantee that most people will probably answer Daisy. Alot of people even go as far as to say that she should get her own game.

But anyway, I have some more:

-Mario is my favorite character in the series (most people tend to like Luigi and/or Yoshi more than Mario)
-Luigi is overrated (I love him too, but his fanbase drives me nuts)
-Donkey Kong is an awesome character (poor underrated guy. I really like him too)
-Wario is awesome (I may not like him that much, but it is an unpopular opinion
-Bowser sucks (Anybody who disagrees with this being unpopular, I don't know what to say to you)
-Geno, Dimentio, and Fawful are overrated (they're VERY overrated characters)
-Peach is awesome (Some may disagree, but I see more Peach bashing than anything. Ask anybody who their favorite princess is and most people will probably NOT say Peach)

MarioLuigi25 said:
But anyway, I have some more:

-Mario is my favorite character in the series (most people tend to like Luigi and/or Yoshi more than Mario) Sure
-Luigi is overrated (I love him too, but his fanbase drives me nuts) Not unpopular, in my opinion
-Donkey Kong is an awesome character (poor underrated guy. I really like him too) Definitely unpopular
-Wario is awesome (I may not like him that much, but it is an unpopular opinion Unpopular; say this again and you die just kidding
-Bowser sucks (Anybody who disagrees with this being unpopular, I don't know what to say to you) Eh, maybe?
-Geno, Dimentio, and Fawful are overrated (they're VERY overrated characters) A lot of people think they're overrated as well.
-Peach is awesome (Some may disagree, but I see more Peach bashing than anything. Ask anybody who their favorite princess is and most people will probably NOT say Peach) Yeah, but it's out of what, three princesses? I'd say Daisy is the more unpopular one.

My opinions about your opinions are in bold.

Good point on that last one.

Peach is a definite second; Rosalina a clear third and Daisy a clear last.

I mean that's even how I would rank them. Except Peach is pretty close to Rosalina, because she's actually pretty good in a lot of the sports games.

MarioLuigi25 said:

Yes, really. She's definitely the least liked of the princesses from what I've seen.

Mario Party X said:
-Donkey Kong is an awesome character (poor underrated guy. I really like him too) Definitely unpopular
That's unpopular? Then how do you explain so many people whining and complaining about only wanting to play as Donkey Kong in the Country series? It's because of them that characters like Diddy and Dixie will most likely never be playable outside of multi-player again. At least not anytime soon.

Solar Blaze said:
That's unpopular? Then how do you explain so many people whining and complaining about only wanting to play as Donkey Kong in the Country series?
i have never heard this opinion before in my life

Hawlucha said:
i have never heard this opinion before in my life
You haven't? I don't see how. I remember seeing plenty of people (particularly at IGN and other sites) who were dissatisfied with Donkey Kong not being playable in the second and third Country games and/or complaining about there being too many playable Kongs in Donkey Kong 64.

Donkey Kong = awesome is unpopular because, frankly, I never hear people say that Donkey Kong is their favorite character.

Mario is too kind. He needs to do nasty things to Wario, like force Wario to take a bath.

The comments are brutal to Mario. :'(

That being said, Mario is the best character of all video game history and anyone that dares dispute that or counter it by saying that Mario is stupid/dumb/lame/whatever shall be annihilated.

Mario Party X said:
That being said, Mario is the best character of all video game history and anyone that dares dispute that or counter it by saying that Mario is stupid/dumb/lame/whatever shall be annihilated.

baby luigi is the best character of all video game history

Back