Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

zunima said:
Toad should go back to his N64 voice
That is an unpopular opinion!

That guy was also the voice of Peppy Hare from Star Fox 64.
zunima said:
We need more non-white human characters
That would be cool. I'd like to play as a black guy.

Bring back Il Piantissimo!

Eevee said:
Anser said:
Marilith said:
My unpopular opinion: New Super Mario Bros. Wii sucks. 8)

You're not alone. I think it sucks too.
Me three. Even when I was new to video games and you could register any piece of crap as a game for me, I hated it because it was so boring, ugly, and cheaply difficult (without the Propeller Mushroom, you're screwed.)

Me four. Borrrrrriiiiiinnnnng.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Magikrazy said:
zunima said:
We need more non-white human characters
That would be cool. I'd like to play as a black guy.

Bring back Il Piantissimo!
You know what happens when they put black people in fictional media?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk36qmiVBWw

Yes, that is an accurate representation of how racial diversity is included in media nowadays, and that is totally what would happen if a black character was included in the Mario series. Good thing we all still live in 1941.

Do you even think before posting?

Speaking of diversity, if we look at Sarasaland, and assume that the China-inspired Chai Kingdom (the last world in SML) is the place where Daisy is from, it could be possible that Daisy is actually Chinese.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Speaking of diversity, if we look at Sarasaland, and assume that the China-inspired Chai Kingdom (the last world in SML) is the place where Daisy is from, it could be argued that Daisy is actually Chinese.
Anything is possible in that game, considering how weird it is.

Pink Gold Tubba Blubba said:
Speaking of diversity, if we look at Sarasaland, and assume that the China-inspired Chai Kingdom (the last world in SML) is the place where Daisy is from, it could be possible that Daisy is actually Chinese.

Or she's just an immigrant. Who knows?

She is the princess though. That implies she has an extensive lineage in the country her family rules over.

Unless she is the first one, I guess.

Back