Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

We find their stupidity highly amusing

Pascal said:
i dont think ive ever played against easy cpu's

:x
It's more fun when you have somebody else watching and spectating and commenting as well.

We take temporarily take control of Wario when he's about to get a star in the meantime.

lol i like fighting level 1 cpus in smash and not attacking, just seeing how long it takes for them to actually ko me

Pascal said:
i could never do that

you two are evil ;(
When we're not around, we also make Waluigi Intense, Daisy Hard, Yoshi Normal, and Wario Easy. When Waluigi, Daisy, or Yoshi try to duel, we take control of them and make them choose to duel Wario, and then we switch back to CPU controls.

We also give Waluigi 9 stars, Daisy 5 stars, Yoshi 3 stars, and Wario 0 stars.

Lumastar said:
I once set up a 99 life match on Smash 3DS with Bowser as the player, a Level 1 Jigglypuff as the CPU, and turned launching to minimum to complete a challenge. After sleeping for about 8-10 hours I check the game and the match is still going with about 40 something lives to go.
lolol, but I'd never let the CPU win. Did the Jigglypuff lose ANY lives?

IRL there's a couple dozen places named Brooklyn - why not one in the Mushroom Kingdom too? Although it was also confirmed that the city that the original arcade game was based in is on Donkey Kong Island, in addition to other games showing that they were babies in the Mushroom Kingdom, so I still say the idea that they were born in TMK and moved to Big Ape City at some point between then and Donkey Kong is the best explanation, with Brooklyn then just being a borough of Big Ape City, like RL Brooklyn is for New York.

Not counting alt media, at any rate.

Puzzles and Dragons: Super Mario edition is the only match-3 game I actually like. I also think Mario Kart 8 still has the best graphics of any Wii U game.

Discord said:
I also think Mario Kart 8 still has the best graphics of any Wii U game.

Nah, Bayonetta 2 exists

Maybe my sister can.

For starters, she'll mention the annoying crowd mechanic and the fog effects and pointless action commands (like in Tattle).

Pi said:
I think that Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is worse than the first game by a mile.

I agree.

First one is best.

Bowser needs less big orchestral themes and more rock and/or heavy metal themes.

Though I still like the orchestral ones.

Maybe I'm biased because I like orchestral music more, but I think the style is fine for Bowser. In some instances like SMG2, it's almost too good for the pathetically easy boss fight.

Well it fits him when he's doing something grand I'll give it that.

Mcmadness said:
First one is best.

Bowser needs less big orchestral themes and more rock and/or heavy metal themes.

Though I still like the orchestral ones.

Even in Mario Kart, 7 and 8 have the best Bowser's Castle themes and they are rock themed.

I'm still waiting for a remix of his 64 theme in a platformer. They remixed it for mario kart and other games but it just sounds at it's best in an actual fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WcHTDW6Drk

Even in 8-bit that theme sounds great.

Marie said:
when did they remix it in mario kart?

Super circuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6nBjM2sFrw

though it sounds radically different

Back