Red Barchetta
IceShadow1199
OJ Toad

If I like Toadette, am I in?

I'm a fan of Toad.

Baby Luigi said:
If I like Toadette, am I in?

Well Toadette is still a toad, just a girl toad lol xD

I not only like the Villains from Mario, I also like the good guys, including Toad and Toadette!

Toadette's the best.

Like Toad, who says, "I'm the best!"

Awesome a Toad fan club! :)

Toad is definitely the best (at least to me)! I'm also quite fond of Toadette as well! ;)

New Super Mario said:
I have always liked Toadsworth.
Toadsworth is pretty awesome, he's the Ruler of the Toads besides Peach...Nah, I really don't know what to call him, unless he's a father and every single toad is one of his kids...Nah, that's probably not it.

MarioBros2 said:
New Super Mario said:
Toadsworth is pretty awesome, he's the Ruler of the Toads besides Peach...Nah, I really don't know what to call him, unless he's a father and every single toad is one of his kids...Nah, that's probably not it.
I've always viewed him as more of a Prime Minister.

Toad85 said:
MarioBros2 said:
New Super Mario said:
I've always viewed him as more of a Prime Minister.
Yeah, I think you're right.

Toad is my favorite character, I wish he gained more spotlight, along with Bowser.

:bowser:

IceShadow1199 said:
Toad is my favorite character, I wish he gained more spotlight, along with Bowser.

:bowser:
Bowser should get more spotlight. But I really wish the Koopalings would get more spotlight, but let's discuss that in my fan club, and get back on topic.

Bowser has enough spotlight.

Anyway, Toadette is the one who needs more spotlight, AND appreciation

Baby Luigi said:

You're right about Bowser. And I agree! I love Toadette!

I'm glad you love Toadette. After Baby Luigi, she's my favorite character.

Baby Luigi said:
I'm glad you love Toadette. After Baby Luigi, she's my favorite character.
Yep. I got a whole bunch of Mario character miis, and it was sad that I didn't get either of them. I got toad though! :D

Baby Luigi said:

It is true that Toadette certainly needs more attention. It's just odd how lowly Nintendo seems to think of the Toad characters. Nintendo already disregards Toad in most games, so poor Toadette seems to get the shaft as well due to this though to a worse degree (I am still surprised that she didn't make it into MP9).

Hopefully, Nintendo stops neglected the Toads so much. I really am tired of seeing both Toad and Toadette being so forgettable and minor in the games. *End of Toad rant*

Toadsworth recently seems to get the shaft too

Baby Luigi said:
Toadsworth recently seems to get the shaft too

That is quite true as well. At least from the main games and spin-offs; however. He does seem quite healthy and well in the RPG games (well at least in terms of his roles).

It is odd to see that Toadsworth isn't in MTO (at least a cameo) considering that he was a ref in MPT. It does seem strange that Nintendo is putting aside a lot of the characters who were introduced in the Gamecube era as of recently.

And yet, Baby Peach makes it in Mario Tennis before Baby Luigi -_- AND Toad.

Back