Bowser, Bowser Jr. and other Villains Fan Club!

UltraMario said:
MarioBros2 said:
UltraMario said:
This topic needz moar Tubba Blubba, Jr. Troopa, Popple, Koopa Bros., Crystal King, General Guy, Kammy Koopa, etc..
I've never heard of them
Popple - M&L:SS (2003)

The other bosses - Paper Mario (2001)
Oh...I'm sorry, I just don't play a lot of platformers. I have a lot of the semi-current ones, just not those... :(

MarioBros2 said:
UltraMario said:
MarioBros2 said:
UltraMario said:
This topic needz moar Tubba Blubba, Jr. Troopa, Popple, Koopa Bros., Crystal King, General Guy, Kammy Koopa, etc..
I've never heard of them

Oh...I'm sorry, I just don't play a lot of platformers. I have a lot of the semi-current ones, just not those... :(
Uh, those are RPGs, not platformers...

UltraMario said:
MarioBros2 said:
UltraMario said:
MarioBros2 said:
UltraMario said:
I've never heard of them

Uh, those are RPGs, not platformers...
Ok. Like Mario and Luigi Partners in Time? I have that.
Let's get back on topic! Oh, and if you type in "New Super Mario Bros Wii Koopaling QR codes" You'll know the mii's I'm talking about. Man I wish the Koopalings (at least a few) were in Mario Kart Wii. :(

SuperPaperFan said:
Partners in Time was awesome, until i LOST it!
Yeah, I'm stuck at the Vim Caterpillar part!
Does anyone even care about my Koopaling Miis?

SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
What Miis?
Oh, I was saying on another post! Basically, I went on YouTube, and I found these Koopaling QR codes on a video, and I scanned them on my 3DS and some were ugly, but I saved 'em anyway! My faves are Larry and Lemmy, though Lemmy's a midget (even in the game) but they're not ugly. And I just figured out how the person who made them got those fangs!

MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
What Miis?
Oh, I was saying on another post! Basically, I went on YouTube, and I found these Koopaling QR codes on a video, and I scanned them on my 3DS and some were ugly, but I saved 'em anyway! My faves are Larry and Lemmy, though Lemmy's a midget (even in the game) but they're not ugly. And I just figured out how the person who made them got those fangs!
LOL oh

Yeah, he's supposed to be stronger (and that means bigger too) since he's world 3. If you have a 3DS and you want some of them, I can post the link to the video.

K, lemme find it.
Edit: This is it I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfYfkc8XjYI
The music is a little loud if you do it on the computer

You're welcome! :D I have to warn you, Morton's name is spelled wrong and you can't change it.

Mine too.

Hey guys. This is a forum. It doesn't work the same way the chatroom does. OK? OK.

Also, I've pretty much made it obvious in my time here that Bowser Jr. is my favorite character in the franchise.

'3K said:
Hey guys. This is a forum. It doesn't work the same way the chatroom does. OK? OK.

Also, I've pretty much made it obvious in my time here that Bowser Jr. is my favorite character in the franchise.
I can acually by your signature. And I may sound stupid by saying this, but how does the chatroom work?

SuperPaperFan said:
Chatrooms and Forums are both for fun (most of the time)
Well, he said they work differently, and I don't know if this is like a chatroom or not, but did you like the miis?

SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Chatrooms and Forums are both for fun (most of the time)
Well, he said they work differently, and I don't know if this is like a chatroom or not, but did you like the miis?
They're good. They do look kinda creepy, but they are useful.
Yeah, I didn't save the Bowser one though. I have one from another QR code video. Wait! I just realized something! It's the same Mii!

SuperPaperFan said:
Yep. That other video had 2 different Bowsers, but I picked that one, because the other one didn't look like him at all! Which ones did you save?

SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Yep. That other video had 2 different Bowsers, but I picked that one, because the other one didn't look like him at all! Which ones did you save?
All of them on the video.I haven't started yet, but i'm planing to.
Do what?

Back