Bowser, Bowser Jr. and other Villains Fan Club!

^Only Larry and Ludwig are official. Otherwise, the birth order is speculation.

La Marionette said:
I've seen it on all of the bios on Lemmy's Land and other websites!
This is turning into an argument, let's stop before its a flame war, and this gets locked.

MarioBros2 said:
La Marionette said:
I've seen it on all of the bios on Lemmy's Land and other websites!
This is turning into an argument, let's stop before its a flame war, and this gets locked.
And I get banned for a third time

A flame war? We're not even insulting each other! We're just having a little debate, that's all.

This isn't a flame war. This is a discussion with reasoning and opinion. Arguments aren't necessarily heated. Flame wars are basically battles of mud-slinging insults.

^Yes, it hurts.

Anyway, I don't really care much about the Koopalings.

Baby Luigi said:
A flame war? We're not even insulting each other! We're just having a little debate, that's all.
You're right. But there are 3 key words. "before it turns"

I don't think we're even in the brink of a flame war

Baby Luigi said:
I don't think we're even in the brink of a flame war
Ok. But every bio on Lemmy's Land that I've seen is saying the ages that I mentioned.

It doesn't mean that they're right.

La Marionette said:
Ugh, let's stop this arguing. Let's start a new topic. If you could be any bad guy, who would you be. I would be Lemmy Koopa because most of the Internet quizzes say him (a lot say Iggy,)

I would be Bowser Jr. that's for sure

MarioBros2 said:
La Marionette said:
Ugh, let's stop this arguing. Let's start a new topic. If you could be any bad guy, who would you be. I would be Lemmy Koopa because most of the Internet quizzes say him (a lot say Iggy,)

I'd be Mario! ;D

La Marionette said:
MarioBros2 said:
La Marionette said:

I'd be Mario! ;D
No offence, but this is for the bad guys.

Yeah, Mario is a bad guy. He's working for the good guy side currently, but that doesn't make him NOT a bad guy.

La Marionette said:
Yeah, Mario is a bad guy. He's working for the good guy side currently, but that doesn't make him NOT a bad guy.
Are you talking about Shadow Mario from SMS? If you are, that's actuall Bowser Jr.

Nope, I mean Mario. Wahoooo. Saving da princess guy.

La Marionette said:
Nope, I mean Mario. Wahoooo. Saving da princess guy.
I still don't get it. Do you mean stomping on Goombas and throwing Koopa shells and stuff like that?

Yeah, him. The Mario you use to rescue the princess. He's a villain.

La Marionette said:
Yeah, him. The Mario you use to rescue the princess. He's a villain.
Oh, I get it now, and when it comes to the Koopalings, he's even more evil!! xD!!!!!

Mario is super evil, he never stopped stomping on innocent Koopas!

I'm saying that because Koopas do attack you if you touch them, but that doesn't pratically mean they're evil. They don't even have a attacking animation in Super Mario Bros.

I mean, if Koopas were that evil they would rather throw their shells at Mario.

IceShadow1199 said:
Mario is super evil, he never stopped stomping on innocent Koopas!

I'm saying that because Koopas do attack you if you touch them, but that doesn't pratically mean they're evil. They don't even have a attacking animation in Super Mario Bros.

I mean, if Koopas were that evil they would rather throw their shells at Mario.
I know. And no offence to super big Mario fans, or non Koopaling fans, but when it comes to the Koopalings, he's even more evil!!!

Back