Bowser, Bowser Jr. and other Villains Fan Club!

lol. I bet there's probably no one else on this forum who likes Dementio more than me. (Maybe a few people)

lol xD i Kinda like Dimento too xD he's like my 2nd favorite boss (1st being Count Bleck) lol

Yep.I looked him up on Mario Wiki. That spoiled the whole plot for me, but I don't really care. :)
:bowjr:

well yeah kinda xD he is (the real) final boss lol xD

Yep. I'm stuck on the last part of Chapter 3, besides Dementio boss (I think it's him) I have to figure out how to get the Pixl Carrie. I'm gonna look it up on the internet later.

lol or! i can just tell you xD he's in the basement (duh xD) in a prison cell ahahahha

Ok, thanks.

lol yeah there will be like a block on the top and writing on the wall and it has 2 password for 2 secret Elevators lol xD

oh yeah and Carrie is cool you can go kinda faster xD my favorie Pixl is probably Barry :D

Cool, and it's too bad Tippi is gone for now... Do you know when I'll get her back?

when you defeat Francis (the frog nerd dude lol xD) soo at the end :P

Oh, ok. I miss her so bad!!!!!! lol just kidding. Or am I? Hehehe

wow that means your going to miss her at the end of the game then ;) lol spoiler alert xD

I know, I found out about the whole plot of the game when I was on the Dementio page on Super Mario Wiki!

oh soo did you find out that when you beat the game you can buy a repilca of tippi for 9,999 coins? lol xD! but still true it takes a long time to get all those coins -__-

Not that. I meant the plot, it doesn't tell everything apparently.

ahahahaha yeah <_< anyways (here's the story behind it) that nerd frog Francis was soo obessed about tippi after you taking her back, he made a replica of her (such a creeper right? xD) and he will give it to you for 9,999 coins :eek: or was 999 coins? i can't remember :O either ways, it's a lot of coins to collect, but i think it's 999 coins lol

Cool. I just changed my avatar because a few people confused me for someone who I don't remember, and I'll check later. I might find Dementio in a different position, but it's Bowser Jr. for now.

lol yeah xD i wanted to tell you the same thing but kept quiet xD you kinda look like Tucayo, his picture is Dimento too ahahahaha xD

Petey Piranha is the best.
End of story.

I've only heard of him from Super Mario Sunshine

MarioBros2 said:
I've only heard of him from Super Mario Sunshine

He's playable in the spin-offs too. I guess you haven't played too much spin-offs

I'll list the only Mario games I've played.
1. New Super Mario Bros DS
2. New Super Mario Bros Wii
3. Super Paper Mario
4. Mario Party 8
5. Mario Party
6. Mario Kart (DS and Wii.)
So yeah, sadly...

MarioBros2 said:
3. Super Paper Mario
4. Mario Party 8
5. Mario Party
So yeah, sadly...

Petey Piranha was in New Super Mario Bros. DS as a boss

Don't worry about not playing enough games! I play TOO much! XD

MarioBros2 said:
3. Super Paper Mario
4. Mario Party 8
5. Mario Party
So yeah, sadly...
It's a start. That just means there is a WHOLE future of mario games for you to play.

Also Gooper Blooper!

Back