Bowser, Bowser Jr. and other Villains Fan Club!

What do I not get? o_O

MarioBros2 said:
What do I not get? o_O

"I agree" is Majin Vegeta's catchphrase

Oh... *Awkward moment*

MarioBros2 said:
Oh... *Awkward moment*
But why did you still ask if she was being intentional? Do you not know how common the phrase, "I agree" is?

On topic: Bowser Jr. sounds awesome in Mario Kart Wii

Majin Vegeta said:
You know, my favorite baby used to be Baby Yoshi for some reason.

Well, he was kinda cute at the time

Anyway, I think the Koopalings should get more unique boss fights because honestly, their boss fights were boring, especially in New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Baby Luigi said:
MarioBros2 said:
Oh... *Awkward moment*
But why did you still ask if she was being intentional? Do you not know how common the phrase, "I agree" is?

On topic: Bowser Jr. sounds awesome in Mario Kart Wii
Yep. Bowser is, so why didn't they put Bowser Jr.?

Bowser Jr. is playable in Mario Kart Wii too

Um, how's your progress in that game?

Practicing the courses in Mario Kart Wii on Vs. Mode,

What characters have you unlocked so far? (BTW, this belongs in the Mario Kart Wii thread)

Bowser will be the final boss in New Super Mario Bros. 2, but hopefully there might be a new final one

Baby Luigi said:
What characters have you unlocked so far? (BTW, this belongs in the Mario Kart Wii thread)

Bowser will be the final boss in New Super Mario Bros. 2, but hopefully there might be a new final one
Sadly *Sad drumroll* none. I'll go to Grand Prix tommorow

Majin Vegeta said:
You know what would be awesome, but not going to happen? Giga Dry Bowser. That would be a cool final boss.
If I've been reading correctly, wasn't he in the NSMB DS version? I've never beaten that game but my mom has? I'll look him up on the Wiki later.
(I have to go for most of the rest of the day in 15-30 minutes or so, I'll be back in mid-afternoon.)

SuperPaperFan said:
Eggman is cool.
I think due to "Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games" Series, I thnk he's a Sonic character, but cool!

SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Eggman is cool.
I think due to "Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games" Series, I thnk he's a Sonic character, but cool!
Doesn't he look kinda like Mario?
A little, don't see much resemblance.
Ok, let's get back on topic. You know what would be fun, but's never gonna happen? If the Koopalings (Or at least a few of 'em) were unlockable in Mario Kart!

MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Eggman is cool.
Ok, let's get back on topic. You know what would be fun, but's never gonna happen? If the Koopalings (Or at least a few of 'em) were unlockable in Mario Kart!
I would like Sonic characters in MK7.

SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Eggman is cool.
That would be cool too! I have the 3DS and I'll probably buy MK7, but I have to buy TTYD first.

MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
MarioBros2 said:
SuperPaperFan said:
Eggman is cool.
That would be cool too! I have the 3DS and I'll probably buy MK7, but I have to buy TTYD first.
Yeah TTYD is so much fun.

This topic needz moar Tubba Blubba, Jr. Troopa, Popple, Koopa Bros., Crystal King, General Guy, Kammy Koopa, etc..

UltraMario said:
This topic needz moar Tubba Blubba, Jr. Troopa, Popple, Koopa Bros., Crystal King, General Guy, Kammy Koopa, etc..
I've never heard of them, but we can still talk about him!
I found the Koopalings MiiQR codes on YouTube! Some were ugly, but I saved them anyways!

Back