Bowser, Bowser Jr. and other Villains Fan Club!

Yeah, I havent beaten any of the games (I haven't even passed the World 1 fortress in even the DS and Wii, because I'm afraid of being squished)

Baby Luigi said:
Don't worry about not playing enough games! I play TOO much! XD

lol really? i think i've played more games too xD (it's a lot to list, the list is actually on my profile of the super mario wiki, i think it goes to 24 or 25 idk?) lol yep

ugh i totally messed up that quote Dx i hate the fourms ahahaha xD

nvm i fixed it xD

(I go to bed early) I'm going to bed. G'night guys. You can still post

lol ( wow it's 5:20 p.m. where i am o_o) super early xD ok goodnight

ahaha oh xD well yeah i guess? lol

Ok, sorry for changing the subject (We can still talk about it), but I'm weird for saying this, but I'm afraid of getting squished in "New Super Mario Bros. Wii." I'm on the first boss, Larry, I think? (I don't remember the names of all of them hehehe!) And I can't seem to find a way to get past those moving blocks without going through them. But *Sigh* I guess there isn't a way. I've watched my mom fight him before. It must be pretty easy, cuz all you have to do it jump on him or hit him with fire, and jump over him when he's rolling around, but, it may be harder, I've never fought him before.

I hate getting squished too, but it's easy to navigate through the level once you've overcome your fears of getting squished. Besides, nothing special happens when you're squished: you just die normally as if you got hit by an enemy in normal form.

All you have to do in Larry's Castle is jump on a crank and wait for the cranks to take you along.

Oh. The only reason I'm afraid is because my mom makes it look so easy, but it's not, and I have very weird reactions to those sort of things.

Huh, I have an irrational fear of getting squished. I just hate the instant death, I guess. Luckily, bosses like Bowser are easier than the level.

Ye watching over people playing it on YouTube, the Koopalings seem pretty easy, because for most of them, you either jump on 'em or spit fireballs, and then jump over them, and repeat!

Yep! I can name almost all the Koopalings and what worlds they are in on NSMBWii, let me see:
World 1; Larry Koopa
World 2; ???
World 3; ???
World 4; Wendy Koopa
World 5; Iggy Koopa (I think)
World 6; Roy Koopa (I think)
World 7; Ludwig Von Koopa
World 8; (Technically not a Koopaling) Bowser
Airship; Bowser Jr.

MarioBros2 said:
Yep! I can name almost all the Koopalings and what worlds they are in on NSMBWii, let me see:
World 1; Larry Koopa
World 2; ???
World 3; ???
World 4; Wendy Koopa
Airship; Bowser Jr.

World 2: Roy Koopa
World 3: Lemmy Koopa
World 5: Yup, it's Iggy
World 6: Morton Koopa Jr.

Baby Luigi said:
MarioBros2 said:
World 1; Larry Koopa
World 2; ???
World 3; ???
World 4; Wendy Koopa
Airship; Bowser Jr.

World 2: Roy Koopa
World 3: Lemmy Koopa
World 5: Yup, it's Iggy
World 6: Morton Koopa Jr.
Ok, I forgot the name of World 6.

World 6 has no name, but it's mountain themed

Not that. I meant the Koopaling that's the boss of it.

Oh

It sounded like you're saying you forgot the name of World 6 itself. My bad

Majin Vegeta said:
Nintendo, please bring back the Koopalings for NSMB2
*Nods head in agreement*
I agree!

What do ya mean? I'm not that evil! I just like the Villains for some odd reason.

Majin Vegeta said:
MarioBros2 said:
What do ya mean? I'm not that evil! I just like the Villains for some odd reason.
You don't get it do you.

Of course she doesn't. She's quite new here

Back