Bowser, Bowser Jr. and other Villains Fan Club!

SuperPaperFan said:
Mario is wierd, he kills mushrooms, innocent turtles, and even clouds! (Paper Marios)
Yep.
I like the Koopalings.
I feel sorry for some of the Koopalings when Mario defeats them.

SuperPaperFan said:
Bowser deserves it though.
I like him too, but Lemmy Koopa isn't evil at all. In a YouTube comment, it says "Lemmy's so cute, I want to give him a hug!" I would too, but he's just over half my size on Lemmy's Land. But he's probably a little smaller. Compared to Bowser though, he's tiny, of course I don't know Bowser's size, and I like Bowser and Bowser Jr. too, but not as much as the Koopalings.

SuperPaperFan said:
No one knows the Koopa Kids anymore. (clones)
I do. And people Do know, cuz they talk about em sometimes. I find it sad how you can't rematch them on the same level in NSMBWii. I was looking forward to going on my mom's file, so I can battle Lemmy :(

SuperPaperFan said:
Lol not those ones. The clones in mario parties
Clones? Which ones they're not in Mario Party or Mario Party 8. (I have those.)

SuperPaperFan said:
Nope, they arent in those ones.
Which ones are they in? I would go out and buy the game, and the system if I don't have it (not really.)

so many numbers SPF :P

SuperPaperFan said:
They are in many of em. 1,2,3,5, 4,6 and 7 as an orb. Actually they are in one, i think.
Woah! If Mario Party (for DS) is 1, they're not in it.

SuperPaperFan said:
what?

This stuff is coming from Mario Wiki
Oh…! I'm gonna look up a few of 'em in a minute.

SuperPaperFan said:
They all are under the same page.
I meant the NSMBWii ones but what do I type in?

SuperPaperFan said:
which ones are those? Bowser's sons?
And one daughter, but yes.

SuperPaperFan said:
I loved them, but they are in one article. They are called the Koopalings.
Ok, I looked up a few individual ones (Larry Lemmy and Iggy)
And to all those who were debating about ages, I have yet to look up the rest, but you guys were right that Iggy is not Lemmy's twin, but Lemmy Is the second oldest, but Iggy's the fourth oldest, but I'll look at the rest later.

Back